• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
maybe the battle is a diversion from tommorows footage?

new dance moves should be posibble seeing that we got dancer.

Primarina still could get Dancer or Singer or something else ability.

Maybe Liquid Voice could work like dancer and copy oponents sound moves too and not only change own into water typed?

Reaction score

Maybe Liquid Voice could work like dancer and copy oponents sound moves too and not only change own into water typed?

What footage did they announce ?

I assumed the battle was the only thing to expect ?

Lord Rayquaza's follower
Reaction score

What are you talking about?

Dancer? Singer?

What did I miss? o.o

What footage are you referring to?

Reaction score
Fucking hell...if there was nothing new then SAY THAT instead of hyping people...

Fucking nintendo

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
Apparently, there seemed to be trouble with streaming the USUM battle. That might me part of the reason we didn't get anything new today.

dark types tbh
Reaction score
Did anyone manage to record the battle? Did literally anything happen?
It just seemed to be a normal double battle between a Sharpedo, Drampa, Dhelmise, and Vanilluxe. And then I saw a random Shiny AZ Floette in somebody's party but idk what that was about...

Reaction score
I assumed the battle was the only thing to expect ?
always before new things come out we get something boring like this, I feel that in one or few days we get something.

Dancing, I looked at the poster with primarina and thought about the Dancer ability and how many dancing moves we only got... thinking of it why creating Liquid Voice and Dancer? why not make more now, if you can create a next game?

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
wait really? wow
I suspect that's probably why we didn't get anything new today. One of those Pokémon could have had a new Z-Move they wanted to show off, but the crashes and the direction the battles were going probably prevented it form being shown off.

Last edited:
Professional at Overanalyzing
Reaction score
At the very least, it turned out that these apparently* were communication errors.
While it had nothing to do with the game itself, it still is rather disappointing to see how prepared they weren't while planning this event. Granted, I never thought there was going to be something in the first place and I simply thought this was something they were doing "for fun", showcasing how the live battles look in the game and how certain Pokémon perform, but now I feel glad that I never expected anything in the first place. They could've put better thought into this.

Reaction score
Did anyone manage to record the battle? Did literally anything happen?
their connection dropped 3 times in a row and they ragequit during the second battle. They were attempting to use carrotwolf's z move when the issues happened every time. Anyways, only kommo-o's z move was shown and wolf's z move was attempted

That was a huge letdown, but then again, it was always promoted as a live battle and nothing new was promised...it was just logical to think theyd show at least...you know.. SOMETHING new...but hey, I guess we know the ability UI is more colorful now..yay?