Driving You Batty
- Apr 17, 2010
- Reaction score
What Ursaring I have check every inch on the Passimian concept art that is a Charizard, what are you blind!!!!!Most of it's uniteresting, but there's 2 things that stuck out to me.
This might alude to what's in store for the expanded Alola Dex.
- The Swellow at the Police station
- The Ursaring in the Passimian concept art
You can just explain people's mistake without calling them blind, thank you.What Ursaring I have check every inch on the Passimian concept art that is a Charizard, what are you blind!!!!!
i think it's literally just SM early concept art(It says Sole/Luna not Ultra so yea), some of which never made it into the games. If we're lucky, we might see the unused SM concepts for USUM, but we also might not I mean even before we knew anything about SM, the concepts they showed on footage spoke of the fact that they wanted to make Alola a really vibrant place where humanity and pokemon live together closely, but seems like the end project didn't turn out so well...You can just explain people's mistake without calling them blind, thank you.
As for the art, it seems to be SM concept art indeed, no need to make concept art for USUM of things that already exist in SM. However, there's quite some things in there that weren't present in SM, like:
On a final note: some of this art is absolutely gorgeous D:
- Wobbuffet and Furfrou in the green car with Machamp. Both mons didn't appear in SM, wonder if they were originally planned for it and might therefore appear in USUM.
- Swellow at the police station indeed, another mon that wasn't in SM.
- Misty on the Huntail boat??? It's her anime look too, kinda weird to include that in game concept art. I assume the artist was just a fan of her and included her for fun, I very much doubt anime Misty will appear in the games ^^;
- The Slaking motel, did that ever appear in the games? When looking around the internet, it seems this concept art was revealed before SM was revealed too, but I can't remember it actually being in the games. Slakoth itself is not in the Alola dex either, only available via Island Scan as Vigoroth.
- Blastoise in the fire truck, another mon not seen in Alola.
Incidentally, yes. The motels on Routes 2, 8, and 13 are all Slaking motels, it’s just that the camera angle of the games doesn’t make the billboard visible. But you can see it in the strategy guide’s maps:The Slaking motel, did that ever appear in the games?
i don't think this is the thread for this but it has been known for a long while that the 3ds era of marketing is tailored towards a global audience and hence, spoils us with reveals. This is nothing new and there's still a lot of mystery left in what we can expect for USUM
in the Milan games its displayed concept art of pokemon sun and moonI've got something confidential from @CentroPokemon on Twitter:
This is part 1, they got 7 part of the picture from Milan games. Just go to this link: Centro Pokémon (@CentroPokemon) | Twitter
EDIT: scratch that it's 8 parts of the pictures
What's worse is that they are ice type. Every Alolan form doesn't need to be an ice type. Maybe an ice poison type could be cool, but still. Also the trial character has a poorly done art/model imo.It's too early for CoroCoro to leak anyway. Even when it has good stuff in it the leaks don't show up until about 5 days before it's actual release
I definitely know it's fake, plus it's too early for Corocoro anyway. I'm not expecting too much for October Corocoro, because we are one month away from USUM, we might get a minor detail, plus a trailer. We probably won't see new Alolan Formes though.
Definitely very careful with the Japanese.