• Snowy sets out into the Wild Area and encounters a giant Pokemon lurking in a den. Watch here as Snowy goes head to head with the massive Pokemon.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
but,what did ohmori mean with fastest information?
Maybe something like a Z-Move that increases speed, or a Ultra Beasts that has the highest speed stat?
The show guy says the same thing, it could be just something context-related that only japanese people can understand because they're familiar with the use of that phrase

But some people say that that's just their catch phrase for having any footage at all, so.... I certainly hope it's not a z- move though....just stop, already revealed 2 of them and showed us that it makes the game crash in doubles, focus on something else, we already got that the games will have multiple new z things

Here to ride the rumor train.
Reaction score
At best, I'd expect a new z-move, but probably just counting on a little more of the necrozma story being spoiled instead. XD

*has the lowest expectations for these games*

Reaction score
Something that i noticed from an HD video of Milan battle...

The trainer battle bar is blue,when the wild mons bar is green...Noice i must say

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
I hope it's something big. They have undersold the game as of yet. while I am still excited for the game, many aren't and some new Alolan forms or something similar might change that.