• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
  • Hello all! The staff is planning a restructuring to the forums on April 11th. Please see this announcement thread for details.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
That lusamine cutscene...Takes a chill pill seems confirmed now,also,someone in the Pokémon millenium stream translated the lusamine cutscene as something like "stay away,that thing is a monster" ,and of course...

the lillie cutscene too seems to confirm the lillie will surprise you a lot thing,and...

THAT WAS THE LEAGUE?

Lord Rayquaza's follower
Reaction score
There's a lot of things we didn't get a good look at. I hope an English trailer comes soon, along with a Website update.
Aghhh I don't want them to talk that much in a website update about this trailer... :(((
but I also want to know a lot of things about it...

Reaction score
Well, I think we have grounds to believe Lusamine takes a chill pill. We don't know how her events take place, but I believe she still did something bad, maybe trying to get necrozma for herself and failing, ending up beaten on the ground. It's at that point that she "takes a chill pill" in the sense that she isn't batsh*t crazy or possessed, but realizes her own mistakes without Lillie having to talk sense into her, so that's kind of a "chill pill" I guess.

Even with Gladion in Aether, Hau seems to be keeping his usual personality, so I'm still not sure what pulling a Blue entails for him. Maybe we will only see him become champion and sport a new piece of clothing, idk.

Anyway, while the leak seems to be coming together, we have yet to see new alolan forms or new pokemon for that matter (unless new pokemon means old gen ones added to the dex), so idk..

Dr. Fuji?!
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the Chinese SM leak wasn't right about everything, so even a real leak isn't infallible.

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the Chinese SM leak wasn't right about everything, so even a real leak isn't infallible.
yeah there's that too, altho that's the one part id want this leak to be correct about along with the better battle facility..

Strongest Trainer
Reaction score
This trailer was really good. I guess Pheromosa and Buzzwole aren't replaced. And adhesive's design is really nice. Finally travelling through ultra space to reach different lairs of UBs is an awesome addition.
Tbh, I don't know why people would think that Pheromosa and Buzzwole are being replaced to begin with. We know they'll keep add new UBs, because they're related to the story, UBs having their own home world better than just post-game fetch quest.

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
Tbh, I don't know why people would think that Pheromosa and Buzzwole are being replaced to begin with. We know they'll keep add new UBs, because they're related to the story, UBs having their own home world better than just post-game fetch quest.
Yeah and it appears they have models this time around which is better than just running around hoping for a wild encounter.

I gotta focus. I'm shifting into pokemon mode.
Reaction score
they are not villains-
We don't know that yet. Remember when Aether was advertised as the "good guys" that saved the ~poor defenseless pokemon~ from Team Skull and not the actual threat?

I feel like they're going to do that again. Especially since the Japanese trailer takes care in hinting that Lusamine took a chill pill and her kids actually sorta kinda love her.

Strongest Trainer
Reaction score
Are people done moaning about how it's Sun/Moon all over again now? Lol, that trailer proves everything.

I'm so so hyped.
And USUM wouldn't turn out to be good, yeah right,and people just wanted DP remake, we know how that goes, when they expecting something, but it turns out not to be expected. Also I'm hyped for USUM myself, I just hope they have a better post-game content compare to Emerald/Platinum.