• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
Aren't all UBs listed by the dex as sub legends? How does this make adhesive any different?
All Ultra Beasts both ingame Dex and ingame tournament restrictions are treated as Sub or Minor Legendaries as we learned from the Datamine. Pretty much official at this point.

Attachments

Reaction score
Is the USUM wishlist leak the most likely to be legit atm out of all of the leaks ?

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
All Ultra Beasts both ingame Dex and ingame tournament restrictions are treated as Sub or Minor Legendaries as we learned from the Datamine. Pretty much official at this point.
Exactly. Which was my point.

Reaction score
Aren't all UBs listed by the dex as sub legends? How does this make adhesive any different?
I was going to say that UB-Adhesive would be more like Sylvally than Xurkitree or Guzzlord but it turns out, they all have the same stats. So there would be no difference. However Type:Null is slightly weaker but is still classed as a Sub Legend so maybe UB-Adhesive would be like that?

Reaction score
And USUM wouldn't turn out to be good, yeah right,and people just wanted DP remake, we know how that goes, when they expecting something, but it turns out not to be expected. Also I'm hyped for USUM myself, I just hope they have a better post-game content compare to Emerald/Platinum.
kind pissed for people wants surpass something if do you want someting like platinium or emerald please play emerald or platinium

Beep Boop
Reaction score
For the 24871593th time, look at these shiny threads in which you can discuss trailers and how you feel about USUM:

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion
What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

They are just as fun as this thread, I swear.

As for the leaks, I think the Rainbow group one is extremely unlikely now, I doubt we'll get two new groups. Not putting it in fakes yet though, cause we just aren't sure yet (I mean, I didn't think we would get more UBs either and look where we are now ^^; ). Can't really confirm the Lusamine takes a chill pill yet either, but it does seem likely indeed. However, it's just one scene, can be she's still mad throughout most of the game, but has a change of heart after seeing the monster she talks about.

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
For the 24871593th time, look at these shiny threads in which you can discuss trailers and how you feel about USUM:

US/UM Trailers and News Discussion
What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

They are just as fun as this thread, I swear.

As for the leaks, I think the Rainbow group one is extremely unlikely now, I doubt we'll get two new groups. Not putting it in fakes yet though, cause we just aren't sure yet (I mean, I didn't think we would get more UBs either and look where we are now ^^; ). Can't really confirm the Lusamine takes a chill pill yet either, but it does seem likely indeed. However, it's just one scene, can be she's still mad throughout most of the game, but has a change of heart after seeing the monster she talks about.
Yeah i feel the same way. She might be an antagonist haflway upto the game until Necrozma arrives.

Lord Rayquaza's follower
Reaction score

Likely fake though. No one can find the original post, and OP's link just links to GameFAQ's Ultra Sun message board.
huh, it links me to a non found topic (so to the Ultra Sun board)

Reaction score
Can we expect any new Pokemon info in next weeks Corocoro Issue ? Or will it be a recap of the recent trailers ?

Reaction score
I can’t really envision them debuting a new Z-Move in a pictorial medium.
Didn't they do that for Lycanroc's Splintered Stormshards? Though Lycanroc has been promoted differently and somewhat excessively, so it may be an exception to their general plan for revealing stuff.

debates about Rugrats canon
Reaction score
Didn't they do that for Lycanroc's Splintered Stormshards? Though Lycanroc has been promoted differently and somewhat excessively, so it may be an exception to their general plan for revealing stuff.
No if I remember right, CC just happened to leak before the Direct (which is where Splintered Stormshards was revealed). So technically CC recapped it

Reaction score
Dissapointed because adhesive its pure poison type
burst its fire ghost seems weird for me dont find any relation with ghost
assemble rock steel oh my god that x4 ground...