• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

A summary of the latest leak, including the drawings, has been added to the OP. I'm also 100% convinced it's fake, but it's always fun to keep a record of these, especially if they have drawings :p

Well,i found something that remind me the leaks that we got last summer...

boards.*********/vp/thread/32851580

The AZ summoning necrozma thing sounds fake as fuck,and the mons vs beast thing too,but the others sounds...legit?

Also,alolan urasing normal psychic? LMAO

• Ultra Evolutions: are pretty similar to Mega Evolution, but they activate by “parental bond”. Some Pokémon getting this are A-Ninetales (Lillie form), Incineroar, Primarina, Decidueye, and Arcanine.
  • After Ultra Evolving, Primarina will be much faster, Incineroar bulkier, and Decidueye faster and with better attack.

OMG!! Don't get my hopes up!!!

The alolan forms for Johto starters sounds interesting but I already know there's a 99.9% chance that's fake. But the rumor about alolan ponyta has me intrigued since I always wanted a winged rapidash.

Well,i found something that remind me the leaks that we got last summer...

boards.*********/vp/thread/32851580

The AZ summoning necrozma thing sounds fake as fuck,and the mons vs beast thing too,but the others sounds...legit?

Also,alolan urasing normal psychic? LMAO

Donphan with a Grass/Steel Alolan form?? Definitely count me in. That would be on my team in a heartbeat.

Probably a fake leak, but it's interesting nonetheless.

EDIT: I've been reading a lot more. It's becoming more and more believable. The names of the new Aether execs are based on plants, a favorite of GF's, and when a commenter pointed this out, the OP *claims* to have had no clue, and then gives further details. Also, Johto starters getting zero special treatment is rare to see in fake leaks, and that possibility is likely.

EDIT 2: Rapidash becomes Water. That's new. Believable for one reason: Of course GF would miss the opportunity to make it a Fairy pegasus.

Last edited:
FWIW a lot of us thought those final-evos for the starters were fake last summer when they leaked because GF would NEVER design something like that :rolleyes:

Still, leaks are fake until proven otherwise. Even so, fun fodder to discuss.

Donphan with a Grass/Steel Alolan form?? Definitely count me in. That would be on my team in a heartbeat.

Probably a fake leak, but it's interesting nonetheless.

EDIT: I've been reading a lot more. It's becoming more and more believable. The names of the new Aether execs are based on plants, a favorite of GF's, and when a commenter pointed this out, the OP *claims* to have had no clue, and then gives further details. Also, Johto starters getting zero special treatment is rare to see in fake leaks, and that possibility is likely.

EDIT 2: Rapidash becomes Water. That's new. Believable for one reason: Of course GF would miss the opportunity to make it a Fairy pegasus.
Well,i was the one that asked the thing for the starters lmao-

Also,no lance....FUCK

But anyway,someone said that this got deleted...

/vp/ - So this just got deleted a few minutes ago. Why? - Pokémon - 4chan

This looks like some blurry draw from that new thread

Well,i was the one that asked the thing for the starters lmao-

Also,no lance....FUCK

But anyway,someone said that this got deleted...

/vp/ - So this just got deleted a few minutes ago. Why? - Pokémon - 4chan

This looks like some blurry draw from that new thread
But the drawing seems to be way more professional than the Maria leak.
Looks like it's Lana, Butterfree, Scyther and Marill.

But the drawing seems to be way more professional than the Maria leak.
Looks like it's Lana, Butterfree, Scyther and Marill.
Im not talking about the maria one xD

about the one where the leaker said no johto starters alolan forms

Also,at first i thought that it was lillie with solgaleo on the left

Someone just hijacked the thread with some extra fake sounding leaks lol.

Found an another one that looks A BIT,just a bit,legit to me

/vp/ - Ladies and gentlemen, gather around! Grandson of t - Pokémon - 4chan

But anyway...

That zygarde thing LMAO

Found an another one that looks A BIT,just a bit,legit to me

/vp/ - Ladies and gentlemen, gather around! Grandson of t - Pokémon - 4chan

But anyway...

That zygarde thing LMAO
It wouldn't make since if US/UM doesn't have any trials, though the rest of them seem legit, but I'm wrapping my mind on the alolan forms.

-Dark/Ice Delibird (Looks like a Japanese burglar)

didn't we just get two burglar mon with salandit and alolan rattata?

alolan rattata even has whiskers resembling a common japanese portrayal of a burglar.
tumblr_inline_mgbny2fOsx1qi2w9p.jpg

Also,many people from leaks that looks legit are saying no alola forms for starters and lance...

But i guess that no lance it's strange :/

I mean,no johto cameo in SM...

It wouldn't make since if US/UM doesn't have any trials, though the rest of them seem legit, but I'm wrapping my mind on the alolan forms.

That might be the false thing from the leak

Back
Top Bottom