• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Since they directly compare it to SM, yeah they don't seem to be overselling the Zygarde Cores. Damn, 100 events to enjoy in the post game, I wonder how they even fit all that in the game. They have to be small, but its an impressive amount none the less.

Reaction score
Do not mention me again in your videos. I don't want to get into troubles, you can push them all to the Riddler and say somehow you got the information...and you'd better consider which stuff you can show to the public. Watching a video is so much easier than searching a leak post.
I won't if you don't want to.

I also think you can private message me or Pokesan. That way, no one knows it's from you, and you won't get into trouble.

Reaction score
so,after those interviews,what leaks can we say that they are real?

Also,do we get some other hints about RR?

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
so,after those interviews,what leaks can we say that they are real?

Also,do we get some other hints about RR?
USUM wishlist and the recent usum post. That thread might have real info after the OP or entirely fake, but its worth a read because of all the cool ideas in there.

Reaction score
USUM wishlist and the recent usum post. That thread might have real info after the OP or entirely fake, but its worth a read because of all the cool ideas in there.
what usum post you mean?

the rr one?

Anyway,can you link it?xd

Simpler times ahead
Reaction score
Its in the main post, there used to direct links, but because of their removal I will not post any. Can't even find the thread I mentioned.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
we should get a trailer in a few days.

Reaction score
The team rocket promotional thing is on the 25th, so we by then we should have something new

THE Pokemon Master
Reaction score
i think this is fake since its from 4chan View attachment 105650
While yes 4chan does have more fake stuff than real, you can't discount this just because it's from there. Screenshots are an easy to prove thing when it comes to whether something is real or fake. If it's fake then you can tell almost right away. This however is a hard thing to outright prove to be fake. It's a bit of a grainy picture, but it's incredibly realistic and not many people can put together something as good as this imo. Other than it being from 4chan do you have any other reasons it could be fake or are you just throwing it out simply because it is from there? Remember that while there is a lot of garbage that comes out of 4chan there is also some really good stuff that comes out of there too. We've had many rumors and leaks from there that have turned out to be true. Heck we even have some current rumors that are standing the test of time as we speak. We'll just have to keep an eye out for this frame in the next trailer.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
The picture is fake, larry said something about it in twitter.

Reaction score
I won't if you don't want to.

I also think you can private message me or Pokesan. That way, no one knows it's from you, and you won't get into trouble.
Well, understood, but I've posted all I know in this thread, so nothing new I can say in a private message to you even if I desire to.

Just kindly remind, what really makes sense is not what stuff the Riddler has ever talked about or posted, I hope others see that why he became the Riddler, what resources he has and what he did over the internet. Maybe he did riddles just to get attentions meanwhile to avoid legal problems last year. Now he has fame among pokemon fans and stopped 'leaking'. So don't waste your time feverishly searching his leaks or expressing your mindless negations. After the release of SM, only few people kept knowing the inner information, and all of the insiders became much more cautious. Also remember that they go ahead forever. The most ironical thing is that when people argued for which ones of the leaks were true, they were discussing the contents of next gen and the recent leaks, actually, were just shits without their attention half a year ago.

Also lavandula, you have followed and tracked the Riddler’s dynamics for a long time and I think you should have a better understanding than others with regard to the reminder above, so hopefully, you get more thorough knowledge about the Riddler.