• Magnificent Entertainer barges into the Pastoria Gym, intent on getting his fifth Badge. Watch here as he chases some Team Galactic dingbat and yells at the police again.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
looks like no new trailer today, called it.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
knew they won't do it because all the crazy stuff that happening today with mario.
have a feeling we will get it only in tuesday because halloween

Reaction score
we could maybe have a trailer tomorrow cause we have had it a couple of times before

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
we could maybe have a trailer tomorrow cause we have had it a couple of times before
at this point i think they saving it to halloween tbh, not gonna get my hopes up for tomorrow.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Does Japan even celebrate Halloween? If they don’t, I don’t see why they'll save a trailer for it. They didn’t even have a trailer on the Solar Eclipse, which would've been the best opportunity to promote a game so heavily inspired from Sun, Moon and has elements of eclipses (the recent translated trailer had an eclipse).

I don’t see them saving anything for Halloween if Japan dosen’t celebrate the festival.

Reaction score
Hopefully we get a trailer soon cause basically we haven’t a trailer for 1 and a half week not including the trailer we had last week cause we already had that but that one was in English so we are due a trailer

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
I miss the time when they said which day new trailer is coming, it's a mess this time around.

Reaction score
cause when they announced that a trailer was coming it makes you more hyped about it cause your wondering what it will be about ,dont' get me wrong I still get hyped when I watch the trailers but its different from what it is when they account stuff

Reaction score
Does Japan even celebrate Halloween? If they don’t, I don’t see why they'll save a trailer for it. They didn’t even have a trailer on the Solar Eclipse, which would've been the best opportunity to promote a game so heavily inspired from Sun, Moon and has elements of eclipses (the recent translated trailer had an eclipse).

I don’t see them saving anything for Halloween if Japan dosen’t celebrate the festival.
Yes it does. It's very popular over here.

Nepgear is cute.
Reaction score
I only expect one proper scoop before the release date.
That's probably a safe bet. Spoiling everything about the game isn't the smartest thing to do unless you don't really have that much else to cover.

I wonder if they'll show us how they attempted to fix the mess the Festival Plaza turned out to be. The Plaza itself was a neat idea, but the execution of that idea left much to be desired. Hopefully Game Freak learned their lesson and made the Plaza less cluttered and more fun to interact with.

switch-brasil.com Webmaster
Reaction score
I expect a new trailer on next weekend cuz of the Paris Game Week.
Masuda will be at event