• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Interesting implication here. Maybe research for a potential XY followup a few years down the line? That could place it within Gen 8.
That's the most likely scenario. I still want Zygarde to get more focus than how it was treated in Sun and Moon.

Don't know if I should post this here but I try.

So apparently , Masuda went in France 2 days ago and he is still in France atm... When fans asked "why are you in France?" he responded "To study" ...
But do you know where he went in France ?

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/923511426525806592

Périgueux ...
Do you know where Périgueux is located ?

View: https://twitter.com/pokemonfrance/status/923483182682525697

Yes , "south" of France. Exactly where the unknow Kalos map begins.

Do you think it has something relevant ?

People are never going to let Z go, are they?

Last edited:
Im too tired for this shit again. The two years leading up to Feb 28th when SM were revealed left permanent damage to my speculation abilities, and I honestly think nothing will come from it. Unless they already did study that region, and South Kalos holds the Rocket Base, PWT, and all the candy in the world..

I wonder what they can do with it. I read somewhere that in future games, hypothetically speaking, the item can be used in breeding to get Alolan forms. Although a safari zone sounds like a better option. But in this game I have no idea what it might do. Maybe something to do with the Tapus.

Doubt it. The Everstone can already be used to breed the original forms in Alola, so they'll simply switch it around for the Alolan forms in other regions.

I could see it having something to do with the Tapus, though. Maybe a new form?

Tbh, They did left off Kalos with nothing to finish off on, so it would make since to finish it off in Gen VIII. Who knows they might include Kalos in the post-game, but I don't know yet.

I.......I don't want to go back to Kalos.......Not anytime soon......*sigh*......ANYWAY back on topic. As per the leaks I think the new trailer will be pretty big. I think we'll finally get the light form for Necrozma at the very least. RR is a most likely too. I wouldn't even be surprised if they show off a new UB and finally maybe the new Alolan forms too. More than one (seemingly) reliable leak says they're coming so I don't have many doubts at this point. One thing thing that has been bothering me for a while tho is something on the Wishlist.....In the line where it talks about the new UBs and new Alolan forms it also says "new Pokes" as in new Pokemon in general. I've always taken this as new Pokemon to Alola such as Houndour or Tropius. That line of thinking was before they revealed the new UBs tho.......I'm still not 100% sure on this, but could we actually see brand new Pokemon in these games? Next week's trailer will be big. They wouldn't have announced it coming ahead of time if it wasn't, but what would make it THAT big of a thing they'd need to tell us it's coming a week ahead of time? Like I said I'm still not sure it'd happen. You can explain why there would be new UBs easily with the fact that new Ultra Wormholes have opened up so why wouldn't there be new UBs? Brand new normal Pokemon in general is a harder sell........idk It's just been floating in my head for a while now. I wish the leak had specified what they meant by "new Pokes". Guess we'll find out next week.

I.......I don't want to go back to Kalos.......Not anytime soon......*sigh*......ANYWAY back on topic. As per the leaks I think the new trailer will be pretty big. I think we'll finally get the light form for Necrozma at the very least. RR is a most likely too. I wouldn't even be surprised if they show off a new UB and finally maybe the new Alolan forms too. More than one (seemingly) reliable leak says they're coming so I don't have many doubts at this point. One thing thing that has been bothering me for a while tho is something on the Wishlist.....In the line where it talks about the new UBs and new Alolan forms it also says "new Pokes" as in new Pokemon in general. I've always taken this as new Pokemon to Alola such as Houndour or Tropius. That line of thinking was before they revealed the new UBs tho.......I'm still not 100% sure on this, but could we actually see brand new Pokemon in these games? Next week's trailer will be big. They wouldn't have announced it coming ahead of time if it wasn't, but what would make it THAT big of a thing they'd need to tell us it's coming a week ahead of time? Like I said I'm still not sure it'd happen. You can explain why there would be new UBs easily with the fact that new Ultra Wormholes have opened up so why wouldn't there be new UBs? Brand new normal Pokemon in general is a harder sell........idk It's just been floating in my head for a while now. I wish the leak had specified what they meant by "new Pokes". Guess we'll find out next week.
I think when he said "new pokemon" he meant it in the sense of just UBs and alolan forms. As if he was saying "new fruit, apples and oranges." Honestly though, I would be super excited if we got new regular pokemon.

Something about the Strange Souvenir is up in the official Pokemon Website as per Serebii .. And I do think the new trailer would focus on RR and New alolans if they actually exist !

I wonder what they can do with it. I read somewhere that in future games, hypothetically speaking, the item can be used in breeding to get Alolan forms. Although a safari zone sounds like a better option. But in this game I have no idea what it might do. Maybe something to do with the Tapus.

One thing thing that has been bothering me for a while tho is something on the Wishlist.....In the line where it talks about the new UBs and new Alolan forms it also says "new Pokes" as in new Pokemon in general. I've always taken this as new Pokemon to Alola such as Houndour or Tropius. That line of thinking was before they revealed the new UBs tho.......I'm still not 100% sure on this, but could we actually see brand new Pokemon in these games? Next week's trailer will be big. They wouldn't have announced it coming ahead of time if it wasn't, but what would make it THAT big of a thing they'd need to tell us it's coming a week ahead of time? Like I said I'm still not sure it'd happen. You can explain why there would be new UBs easily with the fact that new Ultra Wormholes have opened up so why wouldn't there be new UBs? Brand new normal Pokemon in general is a harder sell........idk It's just been floating in my head for a while now. I wish the leak had specified what they meant by "new Pokes".
This can only mean one thing my friends. We're going to meet the boss of the Tapus in USUM, or as I like to call this theoretical ultimate guardian, Tapu Alola!

This can only mean one thing my friends. We're going to meet the boss of the Tapus in USUM, or as I like to call this theoretical ultimate guardian, Tapu Alola!

I like to imagine it as the giant yellow body they summon then they use their Z move. Only it'd have it's own head instead of using theirs hahaha

The guys at GameFreak have also spent time in Germany and Italy over the last year. Could mean Gen 8 it’s a region based on there and adjacent to Kalos or could just be they’re on vacation and enjoying taking in the sights. *Shrug*

The guys at GameFreak have also spent time in Germany and Italy over the last year. Could mean Gen 8 it’s a region based on there and adjacent to Kalos or could just be they’re on vacation and enjoying taking in the sights. *Shrug*
I think your in the wrong place, this thread is for discussing rumors related to USUM.

Here is the discussion for the potential Gen 8 game(s): The Pokemon Switch Version

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom