• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Charmander wasn't in the original Sun and Moon either so unless the Kanto starters are also in this game, that doesn't really say much.
Maybe they will add him with island scan

Iit also says "new Pokes" as in new Pokemon in general. I've always taken this as new Pokemon to Alola such as Houndour or Tropius. That line of thinking was before they revealed the new UBs tho.......I'm still not 100% sure on this, but could we actually see brand new Pokemon in these games?

If they're trying to improve on the things that were unpopular with fans on SM, perhaps we'll finally get that Komala evolution :LOL:

hope this game dont dissapoint people and after that 3ds life console passed away i believe my expectations about this game its average but exists new things dont like it but its accessible

I gotta ask if you had one question for the usum devs what would it be

Any thoughts to this leak ?

OP seems quite adamant on only the rocket aspect of the leak being legit, links arguments about the uncle leaks on the bulbagarden forum we are talking on now and weibo stating the initial leak never mentioned anything about Alola forms

Does seem to mention on new Ultra Beats though such as that normal hybrid we've heard before.

/vp/ - No new Alolan forms confirmed >Ultra Sun & Ultra - Pokémon - 4chan

saw few new "leaks"
/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #33939200
/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #33940098
i like the idea of fire/grass combo, but both are likely fake.
and 7 forms of necrozma? lol, can't see it being real

saw few new "leaks"
/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #33939200
/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #33940098
i like the idea of fire/grass combo, but both are likely fake.

the second leak says there's seven Necrozma forms plus the two we've already seen and the widely speculated light form lol

also for the first leak I really can't see them bringing the Unown into it, it would certainly be cool but it sounds too fanfictiony (though of course that was said about Rainbow Rocket)

Any thoughts to this leak ?

OP seems quite adamant on only the rocket aspect of the leak being legit, links arguments about the uncle leaks on the bulbagarden forum we are talking on now and weibo stating the initial leak never mentioned anything about Alola forms

Does seem to mention on new Ultra Beats though such as that normal hybrid we've heard before.

/vp/ - No new Alolan forms confirmed >Ultra Sun & Ultra - Pokémon - 4chan

That interview has already been stated to be a mistranslation if a French clickbait site and TPCi already said they never asked about Alolan forms in the interview

the second leak says there's seven Necrozma forms plus the two we've already seen and the widely speculated light form lol

also for the first leak I really can't see them bringing the Unown into it, it would certainly be cool but it sounds too fanfictiony (though of course that was said about Rainbow Rocket)

Before I read the leak, I was gonna jokingly suggest that maybe the 7 Necrozma forms has to do with the original 7 UBs.

That aside, I don't think Unown being related to a UB is too fanfictiony or farfetched. Remember how the UBs having their own dimensions (one for Nihilego, one for Buzzwole, etc.) was first suggested by the Mystery Files from the Daisuki Club and later turned out to be true? It also suggested that maybe Unown and the UBs are related in some way, though how they got to that idea was strange - it was because they don't lay eggs... Which is a reason to connect them to Legendaries instead. If they're wanting to give out every Pokemon with the Gen 7 mark, then Unown has to be obtained in some way after all.

Also part of me thinks Game Freak is trying to one up their past third mascots, especially if Necrozma gets more than three forms - Rayquaza got none (Emerald), Giratina got one, Kyurem got two, Zygarde got two/four (depending on if you view the Cells/Cores as such), and Necrozma so far has two.

Back
Top Bottom