• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Spoilers Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

THE Pokemon Master
Reaction score
It weird that they decided to tell us ahead of time. Most if not all the other times they've dropped trailer for USUM it's been dropped without much warning.

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
it's gonna be a big trailer if they telling us.
so it will be 3 weeks without a trailer, it's better be a BIG one.

Lord Rayquaza's follower
Reaction score
Dang here comes the dropped big package, ETA: Nov 2nd

Lucario best pokemon.
Reaction score
Coincides with the first day of Paris Game Week... BINGO!
i think it's more because the pre-load starts in 2 november, and not because paris games week.

Reaction score
Looks like there is an alolan vulpix sidequest after all. I wonder who its trainer is. They might follow the anime here and give it to Lillie. She did hold a pokeball in the poster after all.
it is probably Lillie

Reaction score
I think you may be confusing two things here. The demo was mined fully and that's how we got all the images of the new Pokemon etc. But there was also mining of the actual game, so that you could watch videos on Youtube of the full game being played before the official release. I think it was tracked down to China.
in other words the demo when ¿you use model editor and other software you have acess information of whole game? hope be not confused

Reaction score
Don't know if I should post this here but I try.

So apparently , Masuda went in France 2 days ago and he is still in France atm... When fans asked "why are you in France?" he responded "To study" ...
But do you know where he went in France ?

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/923511426525806592

Périgueux ...
Do you know where Périgueux is located ?

View: https://twitter.com/pokemonfrance/status/923483182682525697

Yes , "south" of France. Exactly where the unknow Kalos map begins.

Do you think it has something relevant ?

Reaction score
Don't know if I should post this here but I try.

So apparently , Masuda went in France 2 days ago and he is still in France atm... When fans asked "why are you in France?" he responded "To study" ...
But do you know where he went in France ?

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/923511426525806592

Périgueux ...
Do you know where Périgueux is located ?

View: https://twitter.com/pokemonfrance/status/923483182682525697

Yes , "south" of France. Exactly where the unknow Kalos map begins.

Do you think it has something relevant ?
The kalos ship seems like it's sailed but would love to again

Reaction score
Who knows. However, it likely relates more to Pokémon on the Switch then with USUM.

King of Planet Panthera
Reaction score
Interesting. About time we got a exact date to hear more news. Now people can stop wondering when a new trailer or new info is going to drop. That said, however, I predict that the info will at least contain something about the new recent discovery/leak regarding the return of Team Rocket.

Reaction score
Something about the Strange Souvenir is up in the official Pokemon Website as per Serebii .. And I do think the new trailer would focus on RR and New alolans if they actually exist !

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
Something about the Strange Souvenir is up in the official Pokemon Website as per Serebii .. And I do think the new trailer would focus on RR and New alolans if they actually exist !
I wonder what they can do with it. I read somewhere that in future games, hypothetically speaking, the item can be used in breeding to get Alolan forms. Although a safari zone sounds like a better option. But in this game I have no idea what it might do. Maybe something to do with the Tapus.