• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

true i was just testing my keyboard out because it sometimes acts weirdly ok

As far as those leaks on the previous page go, they both Ultra Suck and are faker than an office thermostat

whos the director then

Kazumasa Iwao, he’s been with Game Freak since BW if I remember right and also worked on Harmoknight

Last edited:
Ub sticcum fits perfectly for him anyway-

Also...the idea of a projectile UB might be awesome :v

I guess the name is going for a "stick 'em up" thing, since Adhesive points its head forward and fires like a weapon. Sticky + stick 'em up. But yeah, Sticcum doesn't seem like a spelling that would make it through...

Ugolly is a neat name though.

I guess the name is going for a "stick 'em up" thing, since Adhesive points its head forward and fires like a weapon. Sticky + stick 'em up. But yeah, Sticcum doesn't seem like a spelling that would make it through...

Ugolly is a neat name though.
Yeah similar to how catch em became Ketchum.

We can easily cross out Lapras getting an Alolan form. It's still a Ride Pokemon in USUM as shown by screenshots on the official site.

Back
Top Bottom