Spoilers Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
the second leak says there's seven Necrozma forms plus the two we've already seen and the widely speculated light form lol

also for the first leak I really can't see them bringing the Unown into it, it would certainly be cool but it sounds too fanfictiony (though of course that was said about Rainbow Rocket)
Before I read the leak, I was gonna jokingly suggest that maybe the 7 Necrozma forms has to do with the original 7 UBs.

That aside, I don't think Unown being related to a UB is too fanfictiony or farfetched. Remember how the UBs having their own dimensions (one for Nihilego, one for Buzzwole, etc.) was first suggested by the Mystery Files from the Daisuki Club and later turned out to be true? It also suggested that maybe Unown and the UBs are related in some way, though how they got to that idea was strange - it was because they don't lay eggs... Which is a reason to connect them to Legendaries instead. If they're wanting to give out every Pokemon with the Gen 7 mark, then Unown has to be obtained in some way after all.

Also part of me thinks Game Freak is trying to one up their past third mascots, especially if Necrozma gets more than three forms - Rayquaza got none (Emerald), Giratina got one, Kyurem got two, Zygarde got two/four (depending on if you view the Cells/Cores as such), and Necrozma so far has two.

Reaction score
true i was just testing my keyboard out because it sometimes acts weirdly ok

Go listen to The Birdwatcher's Guide to Atrocity
Reaction score
As far as those leaks on the previous page go, they both Ultra Suck and are faker than an office thermostat

whos the director then
Kazumasa Iwao, he’s been with Game Freak since BW if I remember right and also worked on Harmoknight

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Ub sticcum fits perfectly for him anyway-

Also...the idea of a projectile UB might be awesome :v

Zeb

what is your spaghetti policy here?
Reaction score
I guess the name is going for a "stick 'em up" thing, since Adhesive points its head forward and fires like a weapon. Sticky + stick 'em up. But yeah, Sticcum doesn't seem like a spelling that would make it through...

Ugolly is a neat name though.

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
I guess the name is going for a "stick 'em up" thing, since Adhesive points its head forward and fires like a weapon. Sticky + stick 'em up. But yeah, Sticcum doesn't seem like a spelling that would make it through...

Ugolly is a neat name though.
Yeah similar to how catch em became Ketchum.

switch-brasil.com Webmaster
Reaction score
Reaction score
We can easily cross out Lapras getting an Alolan form. It's still a Ride Pokemon in USUM as shown by screenshots on the official site.