• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I am predicting break year for 2018. It would be too early for Gen VIII, and I don't see releasing another game this generation.
Considering we have a four game cycle estabished by the past few generations that is likely. The 3DS is nearing the end of its lifespan so until a handheld sucessor is announced we likely won't see news of Gen VIII.

250px-Pokémon_Ultra_Sun_logo_JP.png

I'd like to bring the prism in the logo to everyone's attention.

A new leak that seems very unlikely, but leaks are leaks /vp/ - Ultra Sun Moon - Pokémon - 4chan

Ugh I hate non-image leaks they're soooo boring. :| Anyone can say anything but at least with fake arts it feels like EFFORT!

Also I get the feeling that by the time this generation is over the world "Ultra" is gonna trigger a twitch in my brain.
Same, but honestly theres not much you can do with 3rd(ish) versions, so if they tried to make pictures of this it would look bad to be honest unless they were skilled. It's much easier to fake new Pokemon than forms since you can tell it's photoshopped on

Though unlikely with the statement made by Masuda/Ishihara we may be seeing new Pokemon. However it is more likely we will just be seeing old species that were no present before.

They need to add a buttload of missing Pokemon to Alola if these are the last games for this generation, which is very likely the case.

That could be their promotional angle. They might settle for a few legendary forms akin to Platinum (even Rotom was event-exclusive at the time) and B2W2.

Oh boy the 4chan text leaks are already starting it seems D: Added it to the OP, but hoping that it won't be an endless list just like last time lol

About what I think about the leak: Ultra Solgaleo and Lunala getting new Abilities in their new forms is something I can believe, as Megas have this too. However, the starters and the Lycanroc's getting Ultra Forms too? Nah.

It's just symbolic of Necrozma. Necrozma is the Prism Pokémon, also evidenced by this same prism figure appearing on the faces of Solgaleo-Necrozma and Lunala-Necrozma
Yeah i thought this too. It's interesting tho that it is different than Necrozma's eyes pattern and adds yellow.
Gamexplain made a very farfetched theory that since it looks like the island amulet it could mean new islands. But I very much doubt it, tho I cant deny it resembles the island challenge charm.

Here's the video btw:

Back
Top Bottom