• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
It's still possible that it isn't the 10:30 deadline yet in their time zone (say, if they're in MST, PST, Alaska, or Hawaii). So I suppose we'll see.

THE Pokemon Master
Reaction score
It'll happen. It always happens. People will always risk their jobs and freedom jus to leak the games early. It's just a matter of time

Reaction score
I'm also expecting it to happen at some point, but there may be fewer people willing to take the risk when it's a less hyped game with drastically less new content. I'm expecting either late this week (thurs/fri) or early next week.

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
Huh maybe we won't get any leaks this time. I want to say it's unlikely we won't get anything...but maybe it will be a few days before instead of a few weeks this time.
We will. iirc the leaker from last year, Lurantis, got a review copy and was fired from their job for it.

Shiny Hunter
Reaction score
Well I'm in California and its officially been 10:30 everywhere in the world except for Alaska and Hawaii so...

Gamestop did get the games already though. I work with a friend who works PT for Gamestop and he confirmed they got the shipment for it last night.

Last edited:
switch-brasil.com Webmaster
Reaction score
One youtuber got review copy os USUM... guess that the leaks could be more near than we expect

Reaction score
Someone will leak the game in the next three days,i can feel it...

Also,just that guy and roger got the games?

Reaction score
If there's one thing I've learned about watching pre-releases of major games, it's that regardless of what the game has to offer (or lackthereof for certain examples) fans will always want their few minutes of fame. There's something about being the first person to reveal the game's content to the world that drives a lot of people to take the risk, and I don't think USUM will be any different.

With that said, I think we should start keeping a lookout starting tomorrow since it's usually around that time stores or loose-lipped fans start to slip.