• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I honestly want to believe that Irving guy is trolling. I mean there's a chance we could get a UB that we haven't seen yet, but I'm not buying the rest. lol

Guys just to shut down any of the "when are leaks coming" @SciresM on Twitter is the best person to pay attention to. He and ProjectPokemon are notable for the datamining of the Sun and Moon demo. If anything legit comes out it would be best to keep any eye on him so that every thread posted by an attention seeker on 4chan doesn't get poster here.

Leaks potentially surfacing, looks to be an evolution of Adhesive and something else. Can't tell if legit or not.

/vp/ - Hey guys. Remember how I said I would leak the gam - Pokémon - 4chan

fucking more dragons seriously man?

I mean yeah, i guess Adhesive has the tail for it but come onnnnnnn

Whoa if this is correct match with the description posted some time ago from Lavandula

https://i.********/vp/1510110299138.png

https://i.********/vp/1510110586662.jpg

@Esserise It could be Poison/Flying? But yeah it might be Poison/Dragon lol.

If it's available during the main game (I mean, we saw it in Refresh and in battle at a low level so maybe??) I might very well use it. It looks rad.

And yup, looks like that leak was real. It does look slightly reminiscent of Lunala

My mind is exploding. For the first real time since USUM was announced I'm crazy excited!! I can't wait to see what other new things they have in store for us!!

I was also thinking about Electric dark but Electric fighting still looks plausible.. These would be my two guesses but the other one looks like poison /Flying.. It's hard to guess typings just based on appearance though..

Seems even SciresM from project pokemon is confirming those sprite leaks as legit. Also seems that leaker who found these sprites was the original leaker who leaked SM apparently.

Attachments

• leaktime.jpg
    leaktime.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 102
Back
Top Bottom