- Mar 14, 2005
- Reaction score
That video is pretty much a paid commercial.
RE 5: Unless they're invisible to the NPCs, but we see them for narrative purposes...Anyway, here's my opinion on the changes:
1. Less hand holding is obviously nice, but Game Freak would have been fools to ignore the complaints.
2. I can't notice richer colors with the 3DS' resolution, so whatever.
3. He may be overthinking Lillie's expression.
4. The Yungoos scene is stupid. The Spearow battle simply makes sense if the starter is around.
5. The URS duo talking to each other merely makes them less mysterious. They stick out like a sore thumb and yet no one seems bothered by their presence.
I'd rather them be slightly less mysterious and but well-developed characters than have them remain a complete mystery and have their motives come absolutely out of nowhere closer to the climax. I'm very happy that we're getting plot changes and foreshadowing for the new climax this early in the game.Which would just help my point that hearing them talk hurts the mystery.
Even with the decisive reactions the games can Garner from fans, Pokémon rarely gets negative reviews from Mainstream critics. So I'm not really surprised by any of this.I'm just wondering if someone in his position could even post a negative video about the games.
Exactly. Knowing their motives or a little about them doesn't necessarily negate their mysteriousness.I'd rather them be slightly less mysterious and be well-developed characters than have them remain a complete mystery and have their motives come absolutely out of nowhere closer to the climax. I'm very happy that we're getting plot changes and foreshadowing for the new climax this early in the game.
What does this mean? Ge 3 and Gen 6? New evolutions for Gen 3 and 6 pokemon? or new forms? Because I am kinda confused.So there's this Irving guy who seems to be in the know
And apparentlly he has a friend on /vp/
/vp/ - ... - Pokémon - 4chan