• Magnificent Entertainer faces off against Fantina for his third Gym badge. Watch here as he makes way too many science fiction references.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
I honestly want to believe that Irving guy is trolling. I mean there's a chance we could get a UB that we haven't seen yet, but I'm not buying the rest. lol

Is Not A Moderator
Reaction score
Guys just to shut down any of the "when are leaks coming" @SciresM on Twitter is the best person to pay attention to. He and ProjectPokemon are notable for the datamining of the Sun and Moon demo. If anything legit comes out it would be best to keep any eye on him so that every thread posted by an attention seeker on 4chan doesn't get poster here.

switch-brasil.com Webmaster
Reaction score
Whoa if this is correct match with the description posted some time ago from Lavandula

Reaction score
@Esserise It could be Poison/Flying? But yeah it might be Poison/Dragon lol.

If it's available during the main game (I mean, we saw it in Refresh and in battle at a low level so maybe??) I might very well use it. It looks rad.

And yup, looks like that leak was real. It does look slightly reminiscent of Lunala

THE Pokemon Master
Reaction score
My mind is exploding. For the first real time since USUM was announced I'm crazy excited!! I can't wait to see what other new things they have in store for us!!

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
The last one could maybe be the new 2018 mythical that's been hinted at recently?

I want to hear them all so bad.
Maybe. Also about the last two themes, if Lusamine doesn't get captured by Nihilego it might belong to URS.

'Eh, What's up Doc?
Reaction score
Oooh I wish someone would just datamine this already :X3:

Princess of Love
Reaction score
I was also thinking about Electric dark but Electric fighting still looks plausible.. These would be my two guesses but the other one looks like poison /Flying.. It's hard to guess typings just based on appearance though..