• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
Well, that's certainly a letdown. Not a dealbreaker in the end, as there seems to be plenty of content to keep me happy, but with the release of G/S on the virtual console it seemed so fitting. Considering the concept also reduces the amount of new Pokemon introduced in a Generation (or at least it can) without recycling too many old Pokemon. Ok well, I mean that's the whole concept, recycling old Pokemon, but I mean rather than stuffing old lines entirely unchanged in a new Dex. and I'm rambling
G/S Was released already because i beat pokemon silver in japanese and removed the game

Reaction score
So,just being curious about a not important thing-

This time lillie goes with her feels to the MC or Hau?-

Im pretty curious LMAO

Reaction score
Well looks like one of those leaks were right except the Hau one kinda and Alola forms.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Can someone give me a valid reason upon this ? Zeraora doesn’t look small to my eyes !
God !? Nobody noticed this ? Is Zeroara small ? Paul Ryan wouldn’t provide any false info as I believe? My mind is about to blow could somebody help me out ? Is it really the next gen figurine which has the Mar’18 release date ? Please do help me out .

Sobble fan :3
Reaction score
God !? Nobody noticed this ? Is Zeroara small ? Paul Ryan wouldn’t provide any false info as I believe? My mind is about to blow could somebody help me out ? Is it really the next gen figurine which has the Mar’18 release date ? Please do help me out .
I actually brought it up before. It is true that Zeraora doesn't fit the bill.

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
The Champion theme is kinda weak compared to the one in Sun and Moon. Hopefully it returns for the title defense battles.

Reaction score
found this strange things in the ost

Kanto and hooen pokemon? What can this be uh?

♪ “Kanto Pokémon�
♪ “Hoenn Pokémon�
♪ “Hoenn Legend, Version 2�
♪ “Hoenn Legend, Version 1�

Stuck
Reaction score
Why would there be two for the same trio? One should be for the Regis.

Reaction score
I actually brought it up before. It is true that Zeraora doesn't fit the bill.
So will it be a Pokemon of next gen ? A figurine available at early 2k18 does this mean that they’ve completed the primary Gen 8 games already ? Some hype still persists .