• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

One thing that I found interesting was that there were three trademarks posted. Two of these trademarks are for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but the other trademark is for the Pokémon Roselia. I'm wondering if this means that Roselia would be getting something in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and if Roselia does get it, would this also apply to both Budew and Roserade as well.
https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/st...68282413449216
https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/st...68791975251968
https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/st...88640073076737

I'm going off Google Translate here, so bear with me.

While the USM logos list Nintento and GameFreak as applicants, Roselia has "Bushiroad Co., Ltd." and lists several different trademark categories, only some of which have anything to do with video games, unlike the USM categories which all translate as something about "game machines." I don't have the faintest idea what this means, though.

Edit: a Google search for Bushiroad brings up stuff about card games, mobile games, and Japanese wrestling, which seems the least relevant.

Edit: a Google search for Bushiroad brings up stuff about card games, mobile games, and Japanese wrestling, which seems the least relevant.

ULTRA INCINEROAR CONFIRMED!!!

On a serious note...
Roselia is in the Fairy and Grass Egg groups. So maybe it'll receive an Alola form of Grass/Fairy type?
By that logic, shouldn't Alolan Raichu have been Electric/Fairy type?

When do you expect the first trailer to come out?

At this point i expect it to be released some time in the next two weeks,or...something at the worlds,MAYBE,JUST A HUGE AS FUCK MAYBE,we will get a sneak peek at the necrozma thing on the mistery file thing that still need to be released...And,when is that going to be releases?

I forgot it...

At this point i expect it to be released some time in the next two weeks,or...something at the worlds,MAYBE,JUST A HUGE AS FUCK MAYBE,we will get a sneak peek at the necrozma thing on the mistery file thing that still need to be released...And,when is that going to be releases?

I forgot it...
July 26 or 27, forgot, but we will know tomorrow for sure. I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you though

I expect we will get the next trailer sometime before corocoro's official release (not leaks), since if corocoro ever has anything to show, they release a trailer right before it so it ends up as not the 1st source to reveal the info.

Merch reveal is august 10 so that's a possible date too..and if we are gonna get an announcement for a direct or something, it's usually in these days of end july..if not, early august or wait for coro

Last edited:

I forgot it...

We've gone through the June and July CoroCoro editions without anything beyond a brief acknowledgement of USM, so I'm definitely expecting something this August. Recently the Pokemon Company has been trying to preempt CoroCoro with trailers early in the month (at least for the important stuff). I think the first half of August is a pretty safe bet.

Also, it's a stretch, but if we assume Lycanroc-3 is not only real but will be shown under Ash's ownership in the anime, we're probably pretty close to that reveal, since Rockruff is getting a lot of focus in episodes 36 and 37.

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/889883707993194497

And according to Pokeshopper, the mystery shown alongside the Rowlet and Cosmog merch will be revealed August 10th, which apparently isn't in line the time of month these things usually get revealed. I don't want to get my hopes up, but a lot is pointing to next month.

I do believe that there is a third Lycanroc form and this is going off of a pattern that I noticed. Rockruff has 3 abilities, Keen Eye, Vital Spirit and Steadfast. When Rockruff evolves into Midday Lycanroc, Vital Spirit is replaced with Sand Rush. When Rockruff evolves into Midnight Lycanroc, Steadfast is replaced with No Guard. This hypothetical 3rd Lycanroc would have to have Keen Eye replaced as it evolves. This is the only evidence I have that could support a third Lycanroc besides whats already been posted.

Seriously...?

The update was this?
Yeap, apparently not even more lore or something

EDIT: Well, might be wrong on this, need to go research more first.

Found out that apparently the Solrock/Lunatone distribution has flavor text that says you should bring it to the old man in the desert after you beat the league (not sure if you have to have it in party during the league), but that will likely just make people see the cutscene, since plenty of people miss it

Last edited:
Guys......The mystery file thing has nothing to do with USUM.....You gotta move along. If we were gonna get any actual info it wouldn't be from a side organization it would come directly from TPC itself.
No worries, everyone knows that much, but people were curious what was in the update so now we know( it was still possible that they reveal something about necrozma since they mentioned it last time)

For anyone interested, apparently they added 2 columns, but I don't think it's anything we don't know (haven't translated so no idea though)

コラム | ポケモンミステリーファイル | ポケモンだいすきクラブ

コラム | ポケモンミステリーファイル | ポケモンだいすきクラブ

Last edited:
Huh, oh well.

Now that I think about it though, could the distribution imply that the desert event has some connection to USUM?
Apparently unlikely, it seems to just be a way to lead Japanese people into that cutscene by telling them how to see it.

The only tidbit about USUM we got from that promo is a sentence saying that Necrozma's true form will be revealed in USUM

Apparently GF intend to release USUM on the Switch eventually, confirmed on Serebii by Joe.

Apparently GF intend to release USUM on the Switch eventually, confirmed on Serebii by Joe.

No it wasn't? I think you might be confused. They stated at the Nintendo financial briefing that the Pokemon Switch game is slated for 2018 or later (more likely 2019), but that has nothing to do with USUM. USUM will ONLY be on the 3DS. I doubt Joe would willingly spread misinformation like it being on the Switch too. You may be confused by the last sentence on Serebii where he says we won't be getting info on the Switch game until USUM come out. He means USUM on the 3DS not a port of it on thew Switch.

Well,we still don't have TRUE informations about this,but if they do that then...Why announcing the special editions?:v

Yes we do. Straight from Serebii:

During Nintendo's financial releases today, Nintendo relisted the newly announced Pokémon game for Nintendo Switch. In this listing, it gave a release date for the game, following on from Tsunekazu Ishihara's statement in the Nintendo Showcase at E3. It lists the game as coming out on Nintendo Switch in "2018 or later". No further details were given but none is expected until after Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon is released. We'll provide more as it comes.

Edit: omg guys, I totally misread that. It is talking about the next Pokemon game, and not exclusively USUM.

What the heck are you talking about?

"During Nintendo's financial releases today, Nintendo relisted the newly announced Pokémon game for Nintendo Switch. In this listing, it gave a release date for the game, following on from Tsunekazu Ishihara's statement in the Nintendo Showcase at E3. It lists the game as coming out on Nintendo Switch in "2018 or later". No further details were given but none is expected until after Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon is released. We'll provide more as it comes"

^ That is all that's on Serebii. Nothing about Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon except for the fact that we'll get likely news on the Switch game after those are released, which is what everyone expected.

Back
Top Bottom