• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

So is Male Elio like was shown originaly, Elio and Selene
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6bqFMlv80Y

After the Totem Tamer Snorlax thing, they revealed that Gladion is second gym leader and uses Dark types. I'm starting to doubt more and more. I mean he has Umbreon in Anime and Sneasel in Game. Also apparently his ace is Umbreon. They also said trailer 3 is August 18th. I think there just trying to extend fame by talking about future trailers.

Last edited:

After the Totem Tamer Snorlax thing, they revealed that Gladion is second gym leader and uses Dark types. I'm starting to doubt more and more. I mean he has Umbreon in Anime and Sneasel in Game. Also apparently his ace is Umbreon. They also said trailer 3 is August 18th. I think there just trying to extend fame by talking about future trailers.

I think you can safely discard this leak as utterly fake because none of it even makes remote sense
-Introducing a brand new formula to replace gyms and already gimping or replacing it with another thing or bringing back gyms while removing the trials? Yeah it's not gonna happen
- I'm all for them improving trials and the captain/kahuna stuff in some way but that leak just makes them worse

As for the Philly tweet, I wish he would at least post the leak itself instead of withholding it so he can get more video views..hopefully this time around, it's something real. It's in japanese, so that's promising.. it also supposedly showcases an alternate evo of a pokemon, that's welcome news as well. Could it be starters? Wasn't there this one leak saying there will be alt evos of the starters?

P.S. Yes, Moon and Sun are apparently now confirmed to be named Mizuki( beautiful moon)/Yō (the Yō from Taiyō I imagine, aka sun) in Japanese and Selene/Elio in English

Well, the leak should either drop significantly or increase significantly in likely hood soon, he says a screen shot from the trailer is coming

Also Pichu seems unlikely a starter. If he had like a Normal type, sure, but Electric is normal to Fire, strong to Water, and Resisted by Grass. Seems weird and wonky.

How?

Eevee, Ralts, Pikachu/Flabebe, and Corphish were the starters for Blue, Wally, Trevor, and Tierno respectively. Pikachu was even a starter in Yellow, so it doesn't really matter whatever Hau starts with, just as long as it isn't overpowered.

Hau is pretty much known to have Alolan Raichu, he's even with it in his TCG card IIRC, so Pichu being his starter instead wouldn't be surprising.

How?

Eevee, Ralts, Pikachu/Flabebe, and Corphish were the starters for Blue, Wally, Trevor, and Tierno respectively. Pikachu was even a starter in Yellow, so it doesn't really matter whatever Hau starts with, just as long as it isn't overpowered.

Hau is pretty much known to have Alolan Raichu, he's even with it in his TCG card IIRC, so Pichu being his starter instead wouldn't be surprising.
I think those characters have such pokemon as starters because they're technically not your per-se main rival who until Hau, always got the starter strong against yours. In XY, it's made rather obvious that Calem/Serena is your main rival, just like Brendan/May is in Hoenn. Even though characters like Wally, Trevor, Tierno, Shauna etc are secondary so-called rivals (You obviously encounter Brendan/May and Calem/Serena the most, battle them and engage in the plot with them the most)

Where phil mentioned the starter thing?

anyway,the alternate pokemon form....

1468175676253.png

LET ME DREAM FOR HIM PLEASE ;-;

But anyway,since the leak is in japanese,i guess that PokeSerena can translate it,but i guess it will be rude by us to ask her that :/

Well, the trailer picture looks very fake. I think it's debunked Seafolks(get it seafolks? I'll see myself out)
1501439871851 (1).png
Is that Salandit supposed to be a leak or is that Fanmade? Also if that's Phils thing... Is Phil credible? I like some Poketubers but most of them either don't cover news or don't cover leaks, does he often talk about fake things?

Well, the trailer picture looks very fake. I think it's debunked Seafolks(get it seafolks? I'll see myself out)View attachment 103303
If somebody is gonna claim they have trailer screenshots for proof, they should at least be good at photoshop...Fake leak it is

Where phil mentioned the starter thing?

anyway,the alternate pokemon form....

1468175676253.png

LET ME DREAM FOR HIM PLEASE ;-;

But anyway,since the leak is in japanese,i guess that PokeSerena can translate it,but i guess it will be rude by us to ask her that :/

It would not be rude unless you mean rude, given that somebody else is gonna cover that leak with a video..then yea, but Philly is asking for people who know japanese so...noidea

And he only mentioned an alt evo of a pokemon, not starters, but it's not excluding starters so never know

If somebody is gonna claim they have trailer screenshots for proof, they should at least be good at photoshop...Fake leak it is

It would not be rude unless you mean rude, given that somebody else is gonna cover that leak with a video..then yea, but Philly is asking for people who know japanese so...noidea

And he only mentioned an alt evo of a pokemon, not starters, but it's not excluding starters so never know
Also If the trailer is coming Aug 2nd, aka 4 days, how would they not even have the text? I honestly think that's actually kind of a cool design, but the photoshop skills are meh

Also If the trailer is coming Aug 2nd, aka 4 days, how would they not even have the text? I honestly think that's actually kind of a cool design, but the photoshop skills are meh
The guy is also using SM background for a supposed USM trailer..please...Let's just wait for Philly's supposed leak

I would not mind an electric(and hopefully ground) Wooper line though

Oh gosh now the poster without the added code thing is saying that the one with it who posted photoshop is fake...

Oh gosh now the poster without the added code thing is saying that the one with it who posted photoshop is fake...
I have no idea how 4chan works so I'm not even sure how people can even tell but... I'm still calling it bs

Also, what is a tripcode and why does it matter? Why do people ask for it on 4chan?

I have no idea how 4chan works so I'm not even sure how people can even tell but... I'm still calling it bs

Also, what is a tripcode and why does it matter? Why do people ask for it on 4chan?
Basically, say someone posted a leak without a tripcode, someone else could post with your same name. Basically you tpe a # before a word and it encrptys it so serious code cracking would have to be done to copy

Basically, say someone posted a leak without a tripcode, someone else could post with your same name. Basically you tpe a # before a word and it encrptys it so serious code cracking would have to be done to copy
I see...looking at that thread now, it has turned into a clusterf*ck of people claiming they're OP or aren't... I say fake bs leak, but August 2 is not far away so..

I see...looking at that thread now, it has turned into a clusterf*ck of people claiming they're OP or aren't... I say fake bs leak, but August 2 is not far away so..
I predict this, it was all the same person up to the Electric Wooper, then the leaker realized he added a trip code after so he could pretend it was someone else so his horrible photoshop would be covered up, then people started joining in and now it's a clone war
Edit:After the most recent post claiming to be a leaker I think it's safe to say this is all fake. It's not suitable for this site, look it up your self if you want

I predict this, it was all the same person up to the Electric Wooper, then the leaker realized he added a trip code after so he could pretend it was someone else so his horrible photoshop would be covered up, then people started joining in and now it's a clone war
Edit:After the most recent post claiming to be a leaker I think it's safe to say this is all fake. It's not suitable for this site, look it up your self if you want
Lol, yeah, it is... moreover..where were all those leaks before so much info started pointing to a new lycanroc form anyway? It's all too convenient to ride on already-hinted stuff.. I hope Philly gives us something soon

Someone just said "I AMTHE LORD OF LEAKS AND WALUIGI IS A POKEMON S**T AND DEODERANT TYPE ABILITY GOD HAS INFINITY EVERY STAT INCLUDING HP" Ok can this thread get archived already
Edit:Oh come on theres a riddler... I thought we all agreed to have no more riddles
"Riddle ,me this
What has 2 forms
but will gain one more
smells like a dusty ash
only happens when the sun and moon crash?"
Sounds like Lycanroc Middevening/Twilight/Eclipse
2 forms
gets 1 more
I think third verse saying Ash will get one
and sun moon together eclipse

/vp/ - The trailer will release August 2nd. So at the beg - Pokémon - 4chan New leak, it's probably fake like all, but here are reasons
1.Pokeshopper says August 3rd. Would they real reveal August 2nd, right before? If I had to predict, I'd say Pokeshopper is actually future Anime Evos(Dartrix and Torracat?), and August 10th is the only one that's a reveal, so I predict August 4th or so as date. It's possible the leaker agrees, but usually they try to match up with known info
2.Hau, Type: Null? Why? What's the point. If he replaced Gladion's role in the story, I might understand, but still rival, no. Also Pichu seems unlikely a starter. If he had like a Normal type, sure, but Electric is normal to Fire, strong to Water, and Resisted by Grass. Seems weird and wonky.
3.Lycanroc Eclipse seems incredibly unlikely. I'd say Lycanroc is very likely, but Eclipse seems a bit generic of a name. They both had mid, and I think Lycanroc Midevening would make more sense.
That's my 2 sense on this leak. I learned that the Ice Slugma one I showed on here spread like wild fire, even the Elite 4, a popular Pokemon podcast talked about it. It's kinda weird because I saw nothing on it before I uploaded it here.
1. It's unlikely for this leaks, when August 2nd comes, it might get debunked anyway. Also when did pokeshopper said August 3rd, or 4th all I remember is August 10th
2. Why would Hau choose a pichu as a starter and later he choose his starter that stronger than your, he would just picked the starter before he obtain a pichu. Gladion I don't know if he'll have the same role or different one, but I don't think he'll be the rival, I would expect Lillie to be the rival or champion, or unless Hau might pull a "blue" stunt
3. A Fairy type Lycanroc seems highly unlikely, I would prefer a Eclipse form or Twilight form myself or maybe influence by Necrozma or Ultra Space.

okay, do you know what it translates too?
He just posted again about 1 thing from the next trailer, Totem Tamers: "
Kahunas are replaced with Totem Tamers, you fight a Totem sort of in reverse. You send out 2 Pokemon at a time like a Double Battle, and the Totem doesn't call for help. However, the Totem is much more powerful and can use a Z-Move. The first Totem is Snorlax, has Pulverizing Pancake. From the clip in the trailer I can tell Defense and Attack are Sharply raised (2 stages) and that's just the Melemele Totem."
Kahunas replaced by Totem Tamers, Sound Interesting, but Totem Pokemon using a Z-Crystal, sound like a overkill, It also be crazy if Totem have Megas, that's a total Overkill

Gladion is the type kinda guy, but not compared to Nanu, yes he did use Umbreon in Anime and Weavile in the Game. I'm still having my doubts on this also, but when August 18th comes, we'll get our answer. Tbh, I'm stick of having my doubt on the game itself, without any news, I'm starting to lose faith, but at least we got August 10th to give us something big or small.

Yeah the thread is talking about shrek and stuff I think we should just ignore it now...

1. It's unlikely for this leaks, when August 2nd comes, it might get debunked anyway. Also when did pokeshopper said August 3rd, or 4th all I remember is August 10th
2. Why would Hau choose a pichu as a starter and later he choose his starter that stronger than your, he would just picked the starter before he obtain a pichu. Gladion I don't know if he'll have the same role or different one, but I don't think he'll be the rival, I would expect Lillie to be the rival or champion, or unless Hau might pull a "blue" stunt
3. A Fairy type Lycanroc seems highly unlikely, I would prefer a Eclipse form or Twilight form myself or maybe influence by Necrozma or Ultra Space.

Kahunas replaced by Totem Tamers, Sound Interesting, but Totem Pokemon using a Z-Crystal, sound like a overkill, It also be crazy if Totem have Megas, that's a total Overkill

Gladion is the type kinda guy, but not compared to Nanu, yes he did use Umbreon in Anime and Weavile in the Game. I'm still having my doubts on this also, but when August 18th comes, we'll get our answer. Tbh, I'm stick of having my doubt on the game itself, without any news, I'm starting to lose faith, but at least we got August 10th to give us something big or small.
Or nothing at all

(to complete the rhyme!)

We have to wait less than August 18, since corocoro scans will start leaking around the 9th (official release for august is 12th).... Unless even this month's corocoro has utterly nothing..then yeah..

Back
Top Bottom