• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

If this Corocoro has nothing I think it's just a cash grab, like say Emerald, just wiht new Legend forms
Though at least emerald wasn't 2 games...

If this Corocoro has nothing I think it's just a cash grab, like say Emerald, just wiht new Legend forms
Emerald had the decency to add a battle frontier, more features, alter some of the story for the better,and add new locations ...also give us johto starters which back in the day was like..the biggest deal ever . USM being split in 2 is the thing that worries me most since they will be the first non sequel/prequel to be 2 games...

Emerald had the decency to add a battle frontier, more features, alter some of the story for the better,and add new locations ...also give us johto starters which back in the day was like..the biggest deal ever . USM being split in 2 is the thing that worries me most since they will be the first non sequel/prequel to be 2 games...
Well yeah I think a better comparision would be Crystal

Or nothing at all

(to complete the rhyme!)

We have to wait less than August 18, since corocoro scans will start leaking around the 9th (official release for august is 12th).... Unless even this month's corocoro has utterly nothing..then yeah..
Ha, nice rhyme:)

Anyway, With Ash's rockruff getting it's own episode and have a "secret" Evolution, I think it's more likely for Corocoro to reveal something. Also August 10th is on Corocoro Week.
That's my biggest fear, I hope USUM is good enough for the fans to hold us over till Pokemon game, just in case they TPCi, Nintendo, and GF can't aim it toward 2018 and push it back till 2019.

EDIT:
Emerald still had the same story but focus on Rayquaza, but did add the Battle Frontier, ORAS was a disappointment because of the lack of Battle Frontier the fans were expecting. I just hope this will not be case for USUM, I wouldn't mind if they have PWT like Battle Tree, now that's the best way to celebrate the 20th anniversary.

Ha, nice rhyme:)

Anyway, With Ash's rockruff getting it's own episode and have a "secret" Evolution, I think it's more likely for Corocoro to reveal something. Also August 10th is on Corocoro Week.

That's my biggest fear, I hope USUM is good enough for the fans to hold us over till Pokemon game, just in case they TPCi, Nintendo, and GF can't aim it toward 2018 and push it back till 2019.
I honestly hope Switch is 2019. 3 reasons
1.A lot of people don't have a Switch(I have one :))
2.A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is bad forever-Shigeru Miyamoto
3.Switch already has a decent library, I want Kirby 2018 a lot, I could get the money for both but it just seems better to wait for Pokemon
Also along with Pokemon being 2018 they said so was Prime 4, and if thats 2018 I will my hat(wish it was Cappy with all the switch talk but that's only UK)
Also what I don't think people realize is Pokemon is gonna be 20(40 if you get both games if there are both games, if you think about the logic of 2 handhelds in one house because sibling, doesen't really work for switch so maybe only one game)dollars more expensive

Well,i think that the new form it's confirmed to be rockruff,AND,if it's going to be something that will have some things realated to the old forms...i guess that we will have something like this

tumblr_oayfcwxmC11vpbbego1_540.png

the pose from the midnight form,and the...body things(?) from the mid day one :/

Also,this was made before the two forms got revealed-

Oh my gosh someone just 100% debunked the leak. The whole thing. Alolan Hoothoot gets Psychic Terrain. It's ability is affected by Psychic Terrain. Alolan Hoothoot is Psychic Flying. Terrain doesen't work on Flying types

2.A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is bad forever-Shigeru Miyamoto
3.Switch already has a decent library, I want Kirby 2018 a lot, I could get the money for both but it just seems better to wait for Pokemon
Also along with Pokemon being 2018 they said so was Prime 4, and if thats 2018 I will my hat(wish it was Cappy with all the switch talk but that's only UK)
Also what I don't think people realize is Pokemon is gonna be 20(40 if you get both games if there are both games, if you think about the logic of 2 handhelds in one house because sibling, doesen't really work for switch so maybe only one game)dollars more expensive
1. I don't have a Switch, I'm thinking of getting me one until the pokemon game come in whatever year
2. That would be good to delay the game, so they can have plenty of time to work on it, having it 2018 would be a rush
3. I wonder what else game for Switch they have in the future.
Well,i think that the new form it's confirmed to be rockruff,AND,if it's going to be something that will have some things realated to the old forms...i guess that we will have something like this

the pose from the midnight form,and the...body things(?) from the mid day one :/

100% Debunked

1. I don't have a Switch, I'm thinking of getting me one until the pokemon game come in whatever year
2. That would be good to delay the game, so they can have plenty of time to work on it, having it 2018 would be a rush
3. I wonder what else game for Switch they have in the future.

100% Debunked
Well,it was made BEFORE the official reveal last year

i never said that this was a leak xD

Oh my gosh someone just 100% debunked the leak. The whole thing. Alolan Hoothoot gets Psychic Terrain. It's ability is affected by Psychic Terrain. Alolan Hoothoot is Psychic Flying. Terrain doesen't work on Flying types
Not that i disagree but flying type Pokémon still activate the terrain seeds even tho they dont benefit from the terrain effects.

Lol people go to such lengths to debunk already obviously fake leaks. Nice find though, to be a good fake leaker, you should be a good artist, good with photoshop, and have in depth knowledge of everything in the mechanics. I think even if flying types activate the terrain, the leaker intended to claim that alolan hoothoot also benefits from it

I also would hope for a better game that is delayed rather than rushed during times when people still can't easily find a switch but we should drop this line of conversation since we were told it's off-topic

It isn't confirmed yet by anybody, it's just that rockruff has the most hints towards getting a new form revealed yet. Maybe Philly's leak will have another alt evo of a different pokemon

As for this design..it ain't bad, I don't like the shorts-looking fur but it's nice enough

Lol people go to such lengths to debunk already obviously fake leaks. Nice find though, to be a good fake leaker, you should be a good artist, good with photoshop, and have in depth knowledge of everything in the mechanics. I think even if flying types activate the terrain, the leaker intended to claim that alolan hoothoot also benefits from it

I also would hope for a better game that is delayed rather than rushed during times when people still can't easily find a switch but we should drop this line of conversation since we were told it's off-topic

It isn't confirmed yet by anybody, it's just that rockruff has the most hints towards getting a new form revealed yet. Maybe Philly's leak will have another alt evo of a different pokemon

As for this design..it ain't bad, I don't like the shorts-looking fur but it's nice enough
well,i found this online so...I got the idea of a "mixed" form of those two

(but anyway,this is WAY MORE BETTER than the official wereruff lmao)

okay, do you know what it translates too?
He just posted again about 1 thing from the next trailer, Totem Tamers: "
Kahunas are replaced with Totem Tamers, you fight a Totem sort of in reverse. You send out 2 Pokemon at a time like a Double Battle, and the Totem doesn't call for help. However, the Totem is much more powerful and can use a Z-Move. The first Totem is Snorlax, has Pulverizing Pancake. From the clip in the trailer I can tell Defense and Attack are Sharply raised (2 stages) and that's just the Melemele Totem."
Where did this come from? Can you give me a link or source?

Leave it be, that fake leak is confirmed fake because the thread degenerated into a clusterf*ck , it originated from 4chan and the link is some pages back in this thread
Woo, saved me from a disappointment, I was about to fall for it, after all those leaks from SM, I'm not the same mistake twice.

Pity this is fake, this would be an awesome mon to play with... just have to steer clear of fighting moves if it were real.

Please no. It looks like Incineroar's younger sibling tbh

Theres a vid on the Alolan Wooper leak...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0BEvi3gVeo

Some people really just want them views huh? I'm sure they can't seriously think that obvious bs is real..

Here a video, explaining about Ash's rockruff evolution:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz9s9rKOrQA

nearly at the end, he mentioned Z-forms, so maybe that's rockruff's evolution or Eclipse/Twilight form.

Z-forms is another recurring leaker claim huh? I don't see it happening in the same generation, they are already cluttered with gimmicks this gen. We do have that rotating z crystal thing on the bracelet but that might just be a minor addition.. Or have we seen the rotating feature before and I'm just not remembering it?

Please no. It looks like Incineroar's younger sibling tbh

The less pokemon reminiscent of Incineroar we have, the better.. I don't think they would repeat the werewolf theme anyway

Back
Top Bottom