• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I know you're all concerned about Rockruff but please don't ignore my son:
null.png

Back to topic — I'm pretty interested! So a dusk/twilight form? Who knows!

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    450.8 KB · Views: 66
Point 1 makes sense especially considering both Lycanroc's colors. Herdier, Stoutland and the Lucario line beg to differ about point 2 though. I think we'll have a Lycanroc with dark brown-reddish fur in order to have it in-between light bown Midday and dark red Midnight, with green eyes to complete the blue-red-green reference. We can't be too sure the evolution will happen on the next episode but foreshadowing with a Rockruff dream after the green eyes scene or something could.

I see I'm proven wrong. I accept my mistake, but those Pokemon always slip out of my mind since I have no strong emotions (hate, favourite or love) associated with them. Herdier is still mostly cream colour.

About the whole proportions thing, I remember hearing that Gamefreak has a new artist so it is very possible that the art from US/UM is different from Sun/Moon, plus people made the exact same complaints providing tons of proof, etc, etc, as to why the Alola starters are fake and why Greninja was fake, and why the Unova starters where fake, etc, etc

Maybe just Green eyes? Midday form has Blue eyes, Midnight has Red eyes, so maybe Twilight form will Be Dark Brown, a mix between red and brown, or Black with Green eyes or something like that
Ken Sugimori no longer draws official art.
Sun and Moon official art are done by Shigeru Ohmori, but he's not new... at all.

Just saw the preview. Pretty excited to see what the supposed third form looks like for Rockruff. What typing do people think Rockruff will get in this third mystery evo?

I myself am going with Rock/Dark to allign with the Dusk/Sunset Form.

Sun and Moon official art are done by Shigeru Ohmori, but he's not new... at all.

Not really.
Not sure about Pokémon but aside Main Characters and Aether Foundation (except Lillie), every single character has been drawn by Sugimori. They have his art style and you can check it on TCG illustrations.

I think you're confusing with Ohmura..he's the other lead artist with Sugimori and their art is usually differentiated by looking at the style for say.. BW and then looking at BW2

Yuusuke Ohmura and Ken Sugimori both still do official art, but they vary between games

Ok so this missed me by a mile, but I'm sure everyone else knew this before, but......apparently PGL has not only just the one slot for an extra Lycanroc, but ANOTHER? All I ever knew was there was an extra, but I'm just NOW learning there was always a second? hahahaha

Ok so this missed me by a mile, but I'm sure everyone else knew this before, but......apparently PGL has not only just the one slot for an extra Lycanroc, but ANOTHER? All I ever knew was there was an extra, but I'm just NOW learning there was always a second? hahahaha
I mentioned that in an earlier post I think, there is also talk going around that the green light seen in the preview is something that occurs during twilight in real life..and twilight is a term that we use to address the time between full night and sunrise (dawn) and the time between sunset and full night (dusk)

-hence, coupled with the PGL info, it is possible there are indeed 2 new wolves

I mentioned that in an earlier post I think, there is also talk going around that the green light seen in the preview is something that occurs during twilight in real life..and twilight is a term that we use to address the time between full night and sunrise (dawn) and the time between sunset and full night (dusk)

-hence, coupled with the PGL info, it is possible there are indeed 2 new wolves

This is called the "Green Flash" phenomena if I recall correctly. If we do get both a Dawn and a Twilight Lycanroc they are likely to get green eyes.

This is called the "Green Flash" phenomena if I recall correctly. If we do get both a Dawn and a Twilight Lycanroc they are likely to get green eyes.
As somebody whose favorite color is green, I would not mind..they could also go for yellow/green to make rgby

I would definitely not want green wolf though..

Let's hope that the Green-eyes Lycanroc has a great design, since the form with my favourite colour of eyes (Red-Midnight Form) disappointed me.

2. It won't suit a canine Pokemon (I'm pretty sure that very few (if any) canine Pokemon are cold coloured. Zygarde 10% is the only exception that comes to mind.

The shinycolors for Rockruff, both Lycanrock forms, Houndour and Houndoom are blue if it helps.

Also, Suicune.

The shinycolors for Rockruff, both Lycanrock forms, Houndour and Houndoom are blue if it helps.

Also, Suicune.

As I admitted before, I ended up being wrong. Anyway, Green no blue look unnatural on most canine Pokemon (shinies are a different story, Espeon makes me want to vomit), and Suicune was a water type, which are usually blue, so it gets a pass imo. Zygarde 10% and Suicune are the only canines which pulled of their colours successfully imo.

Interesting, so we could get two forms of Lycanroc, one for each game of USUM. If that's the case, I'm curious how they'll get them to stand out from the current two forms as both are on opposite ends of the portrayal of wolves. So will they mix and match certain traits or go in a completely different direction for them?

I guess we'll see soon enough, but I'm wondering how they'll pull it off without stepping on the toes of the current forms.

Back
Top Bottom