• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME finally got off his butt and has started his own LP of Platinum version. Watch the chaos unfold here.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Reaction score
Interesting, so we could get two forms of Lycanroc, one for each game of USUM. If that's the case, I'm curious how they'll get them to stand out from the current two forms as both are on opposite ends of the portrayal of wolves. So will they mix and match certain traits or go in a completely different direction for them?

I guess we'll see soon enough, but I'm wondering how they'll pull it off without stepping on the toes of the current forms.

Memeber
Reaction score
By giving them typing that make them worse (like Rock/Normal) then pure Rock?

Reaction score
But anyway,the fact that they are spamming our boy silvally...

Maybe this is an hint of something?

Maybe they will expand his lore?

Reaction score
I think you're confusing with Ohmura..he's the other lead artist with Sugimori and their art is usually differentiated by looking at the style for say.. BW and then looking at BW2

Yuusuke Ohmura and Ken Sugimori both still do official art, but they vary between games
Ohhhh!!! My bad!!

Reaction score
I just noticed something.
The Sun's light was green, as well as Rockruff eyes.

Green as the light around USUM logos.
Mmm.
There was also yellow on Rockruff's eyes earlier, there's yellow as well as green in the backgrounds.

Perhaps a "Dusk Form" would have green eyes while a "Dawn form" would have yellow eyes?

They can also make them version exclusives in that "Dusk Lycanroc" would be obtainable during night in Ultra Sun while "Dawn Lycanroc" would be obtainable during day in Ultra Moon, if they did that, then they'd still keep the previous version exclusive evolutions.

I'm thinking for Lycanroc forms are Dawn and Dusk form. But I'm still skeptical at Midday form Lycanroc jumping in the sun on USUM trailer.

EDIT: Now it's definitely two forms, because Paul Ryan posted this on Twitter:
View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/774008727905112065
You do realize that tweet was from last year, right? It's old news.

View: https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/893198222155558912

I think he has got another person to do the translation then.
View: https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/893201367568875523

He also said this.

I'm curious what it's related to now. I'm expecting it'll be sink instead of swim, though

Reaction score
Slightly off topic at the moment but it may be relevant, someone here said sometime ago on the old leaks thread that the riddler said the secret of the starters was still out there and that it was scrapped. Anyone have a link to where the riddler says this? Also has anyone been following up with the riddler recently?

Reaction score
Reaction score

Also what about the whole translation thing he needed? Seems like he just lied on twitter and just found some random leaks on 4chan.

Last edited: