• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

So a hybrid of sorts, well OK, I hope it looks good and isn't just some mish-mash of the two, though I do like the green eyes at least.

GF: Here you go!
corocoro.jpg

Tune in next month for the names of the legendaries!
I swear to god if that happens I am jumping on the nothing to show bandwagon. But I hope to god that's not the case

Yeah! According to Google Translate, Ohmori will give the first batch of USUM related updates!

Can't wait!

i don't know

But anyway,let's just hope that he's not directing the games...After what he did with the Battle frontier in ORAS ugh...

Let's just hope that BW2 director is the USUM director :/

What''s the name of that leak :(( I can't find it :((

@Soki: did you update that leak in the 1st post?
/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #33028426

This one I believe...it has the infamous Gladion/Lillie role switch meme and it's not too informative, so I'd remain skeptic about it.. it says the second trailer would come August 6, we don't know if we will see a trailer on Pokenchi

"(Tomorrow's Pokénchi) A Game Freak's Mr. Oomori Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon first bach of news introduction! Also a shocking announcement about Pokémon Sun and Moon anime! Sunday morning at 8"

or so.

Yeah, they will reveal the new Lycanroc form I believe, along with some other expected USUM info?

i don't know

But anyway,let's just hope that he's not directing the games...After what he did with the Battle frontier in ORAS ugh...

Let's just hope that BW2 director is the USUM director :/

There's big chance Ohmori's gonna be, he is 3rd main director after Tajiri and Masuda, unless they want him to focus on Swich version (which is hard because the game is already done and switch version just begins recently)

/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #33028426

This one I believe...it has the infamous Gladion/Lillie role switch meme and it's not too informative, so I'd remain skeptic about it.. it says the second trailer would come August 6, we don't know if we will see a trailer on Pokenchi

Yeah, they will reveal the new Lycanroc form I believe, along with some other expected USUM info?

So that leak is what Joe, Ace, Pdwinall and Toby talking about in their last podcast.

There's big chance Ohmori's gonna be, he is 3rd main director after Tajiri and Masuda, unless they want him to focus on Swich version (which is hard because the game is already done and switch version just begins recently)
So far, no 3rd version/Remake/Sequel has been directed by a mainline director (not counting the games when Masuda/Ohmori were not mainline yet), so this would have to be the first time if it really is Ohmori

I think it might be just that Ohmori is doing the overseer job like Masuda used to do, it doesn't have to mean he directs the games, just that he delivers the information/goes to guest for places and whatnot

So far, no 3rd version/Remake/Sequel has been directed by a mainline director (not counting the games when Masuda/Ohmori were not mainline yet), so this would have to be the first time if it really is Ohmori

I think it might be just that Ohmori is doing the overseer job like Masuda used to do, it doesn't have to mean he directs the games, just that he delivers the information/goes to guest for places and whatnot

I thought Masuda was director of FR/LG?

I thought Masuda was director of FR/LG?
Hmm, you're right, not sure why I remembered it was someone else.. Although, arguably, this might still be Masuda's transition phase since everything made before RS is Tajiri

Back
Top Bottom