• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • ME continues berating people in this next exciting episode of his Platinum Lets Play. Watch it here.

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
I'm really excited to see if Pokenchi does have some good news for us. It seems all but confirmed that we will be getting a new Lycanroc form by now, and I am totally stoked to se this news. I'll try not to get my hopes up for anything else though.

Reaction score
Let's wait til we have a high quality full picture and/or gameplay footage before we judge it imo
I highly recomend checking Pokenchi, probably there biggest scoop since Mega Mewtwo Y, and that was leaked as just a picture before it as well, thought that was a few days before rather than hours
I know -I-'m definitely staying up to watch the stream, only 3 hours to go

Here's hoping
EDIT: CharizardMen99 CharizardMen99

The problem isn't believing in a fossil park, it's believing in an obviously fake image and defending it to the grave. I still think the fossil park can be real since they hinted at one being built in SM, but not those images.

The Lycanroc recreation gave it a bit too much white fur (if we assume the white is part of the beyblade and not the wolf that is).. I think I'd hope it doesn't look anything like that. We can also kind of see that the wolf's back has white and black parts on it

Beep Boop
Reaction score
well,what's the problem in people believing to that?

i don't believe in that anymore but...i don't see a problem

Anyway,i found this nice recreation of the coro coro lycanrock

When sharing fanart, please include the artist's name and a link to where you found it. If you can't find the original artist, please say so. Artists work hard on their art, it's only fair to give them credit when sharing their work :)

Reaction score
When sharing fanart, please include the artist's name and a link to where you found it. If you can't find the original artist, please say so. Artists work hard on their art, it's only fair to give them credit when sharing their work :)
well,i found that on 4chan sadly >_<

anyway,a random guess that i had some minutes ago when i was watching jurassic park the lost world...

If a jurassic park will appear in the game(not saying the one from that pic),i guess that it will be something like isla sorna...With free roaming Pokémons in the grass...this will be pretty nice actually

Last edited:
Reaction score
It can also be the worst of both, sadly

In other news, I can't believe that fossil park fake picture is still going around and people are still believing it..
yeah i m extremely agree in your comment basically thats why the first impression its right but after began thinking the lycanrock can easily obtain worst things of forms

Reaction score
It's unlikely to be anymore viable than the others because it will likely have the same BST of 497 as the other Lycanrok and unless it has a dual typing, it wont receive any more variability to its movepool sadly unless we hope for move tutors to give it an amazing move.

Reaction score
It's unlikely to be anymore viable than the others because it will likely have the same BST of 497 as the other Lycanrok and unless it has a dual typing, it wont receive any more variability to its movepool sadly unless we hope for move tutors to give it an amazing move.
Oh, I know.

Though learnsets have changed mid-gen before. We will see.

Reaction score
Oh, I know.

Though learnsets have changed mid-gen before. We will see.
Honestly, I just want them to get Earthquake. The best I could do for my ingame random capture Lycanroc-Midday was Rock Slide, Accelerock, Crunch, and Return. Why can't they have Ground coverage like every other Rock-type?

Reaction score
Honestly, I just want them to get Earthquake. The best I could do for my ingame random capture Lycanroc-Midday was Rock Slide, Accelerock, Crunch, and Return. Why can't they have Ground coverage like every other Rock-type?
THANK YOU.

Seriously though, yeah, I had an issue with that too.