• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Did a leak say we were getting info on the first day of Worlds or just sometime during Worlds?

I don't think so, but they always reveal something new at the Worlds opening ceremony. One year it was Mega Kangaskhan, the next was Mega Slowbro, then Pokken for the Wii U, and last year was Crabrawler. So we'll we'll likely get something, but who knows what it will be lol

I don't think so, but they always reveal something new at the Worlds opening ceremony. One year it was Mega Kangaskhan, the next was Mega Slowbro, then Pokken for the Wii U, and last year was Crabrawler. So we'll we'll likely get something, but who knows what it will be lol
I thought it was salandit last year? Oh well i might be wrong

I'd say Worlds is the one people would be looking for if there's any news to be had. Gamecom COULD have something, but it's not like USUM have the same kind of presence that SM had last year. They prolly won't do any full features on it this year. For all we know there could be nothing at Gamscom. I mean last year like I said we got Salandit at Japan Expo and this year there was nothing. For the convention/expos that are about more than Pokemon it's prolly best not to get hopes up. They MIGHT have something, but just because it happened last year doesn't mean it'll happen this year. At this point the only thing we can be sure of is that Worlds will likely have something.

But seriously...After thinking that august will be our lucky month,we got disappointed,even if i like the new lycanrock...Im disappointed,just the reveal of a new form is not enough,we just need a good trailer to drop...Like the one that came after the starter reveal :/

http://i.********/vp/1502883343691.jpg

Saw this on 4chan, seems some this article leaked from some spanish magazine.
I'd call it nothing but blatant false advertising because the text in that claims we will be able to travel to Sinnoh, and also claims to know for sure that Solgaleo and Lunala are fused with Necrozma. As if a random magazine would know any such information before anyone else, especially actual leakers and official sources

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I saw a "leak" of an Alolan Doduo on Giancarlo's channel? But he always posts fake clickbait garbaggio so I'm sure it's nothing. Just hadn't seen it mentioned here yet (probably for good reason).

But seriously how have we gone 3 months knowing of USUM and all we have to show for it are the box legends and an orange doggo ?? I need more ;-;

http://i.********/vp/1502883343691.jpg

Saw this on 4chan, seems some this article leaked from some spanish magazine.
I'd call it nothing but blatant false advertising because the text in that claims we will be able to travel to Sinnoh, and also claims to know for sure that Solgaleo and Lunala are fused with Necrozma. As if a random magazine would know any such information before anyone else, especially actual leakers and official sources
There was a video about it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnu7r92fjLQ

I couldn't read spanish, but I knew it would be fake, because traveling to Sinnoh in the Post-game wouldn't make since, GF wouldn't treat Sinnoh region like it's nothing, if they want to do something for Sinnoh, they can do a remake/sequel, that would hurt the fans if they included Sinnoh as post-game. Also there was another link about Sinnoh being in the post-game two months ago (even though it's old news), it's in spanish, but it's fake too:
VT: Se confirma que en UltraSol/UltraLuna podremos viajar a Sinnoh

Heh, it would explain the gen 4 shilling in the newest movie. I honestly thought we were getting the remakes because of that.

If it was Kanto or Kalos, I'd find it more believable!

I think I saw a "leak" of an Alolan Doduo on Giancarlo's channel? But he always posts fake clickbait garbaggio so I'm sure it's nothing. Just hadn't seen it mentioned here yet (probably for good reason).

But seriously how have we gone 3 months knowing of USUM and all we have to show for it are the box legends and an orange doggo ?? I need more ;-;
You say that but then you're faced with the reality that we don't even have official box art revealed yet, lol (how pathetic is that at this point?) Imagine those are somehow not even the box legends and it turns out we didnt even't know that much (not gonna happen but it'd be funny)

There was a video about it:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnu7r92fjLQ

I couldn't read spanish, but I knew it would be fake, because traveling to Sinnoh in the Post-game wouldn't make since, GF wouldn't treat Sinnoh region like it's nothing, if they want to do something for Sinnoh, they can do a remake/sequel, that would hurt the fans if they included Sinnoh as post-game. Also there was another link about Sinnoh being in the post-game two months ago (even though it's old news), it's in spanish, but it's fake too:
VT: Se confirma que en UltraSol/UltraLuna podremos viajar a Sinnoh

They would have plenty of good reasons to give us Sinnoh if we consider all the connections with dimensions, space and Silvally/Arceus etc, but they won't do that , not now when it's time for Sinnoh to get remakes (and they are getting remakes)

Heh, it would explain the gen 4 shilling in the newest movie. I honestly thought we were getting the remakes because of that.

If it was Kanto or Kalos, I'd find it more believable!

Sinnoh shilling is because Sinnoh is getting the next remakes, so yea. Masuda and Ohmori already confirmed with game informer that they're gonna keep making remakes and whatnot for nostalgia's sake, so rest assured, Sinnoh is happening, but it's not happening in USUM

Kanto and Kalos are indeed the most believable, but I'd go with Kalos at present since Ohmori said he never intended Lillie's departure to Kanto to have any hidden meanings or hints such as us revisting Kanto. Granted, he said he doesn't think it hints at anything, but he also said you never know what will happen in the future.

I'd sooner believe and want Kalos to be a postgame region (the infamous south Kalos) because Kalos can't just remain forever shafted and forever unfinished..( though it likely will until they remake XY in 2030 or whatever year it'd fall on)

I think that the Spanish magazine leak is fake since it mentioned that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were revealed in E3 2017, even though it was revealed before E3. Even more evidence against it was that they never talked about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon during E3.

They would have plenty of good reasons to give us Sinnoh if we consider all the connections with dimensions, space and Silvally/Arceus etc, but they won't do that , not now when it's time for Sinnoh to get remakes (and they are getting remakes)

Sinnoh shilling is because Sinnoh is getting the next remakes, so yea. Masuda and Ohmori already confirmed with game informer that they're gonna keep making remakes and whatnot for nostalgia's sake, so rest assured, Sinnoh is happening, but it's not happening in USUM

Kanto and Kalos are indeed the most believable, but I'd go with Kalos at present since Ohmori said he never intended Lillie's departure to Kanto to have any hidden meanings or hints such as us revisting Kanto. Granted, he said he doesn't think it hints at anything, but he also said you never know what will happen in the future.

I'd sooner believe and want Kalos to be a postgame region (the infamous south Kalos) because Kalos can't just remain forever shafted and forever unfinished..( though it likely will until they remake XY in 2030 or whatever year it'd fall on)

Except if Sinnoh was next on the list, it probably won't, because it wouldn't make since for GF to start a Gen 4 remake on Switch, it would make a lot of sense if it was Gen VIII, 2018 will likely to be a break year, and Gen VIII will start in 2019, So I don't know what they'll do for Sinnoh, but including a Alola and Sinnoh would go against what GF does, especially Two-region are exclusive to GS and HGSS, plus it probably won't fit into the 3DS Cartridge.

Kanto would have it's own thing instead of Post-game region, Ohmori is interested in Lillie's Story in the future, but including Kanto is not a way to go. Kalos, it seems that Kalos would be more interest to revisit the region in the post-game, but it's not likely to do so. Plus it didn't make since for ORAS to be a sequel to XY.

I think that the Spanish magazine leak is fake since it mentioned that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon were revealed in E3 2017, even though it was revealed before E3. Even more evidence against it was that they never talked about Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon during E3.
it's not fake in the sense of "some1 wrote it with the intention of making fake leaks" but it's false and not sure if intentionally, but it's written full of misinformation and apparently,that's not the1st time the magazine messes up this badly

Back
Top Bottom