• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Corocoro only really gives hints on the anime, I don't remember it ever giving anything substantive on the games
What? Are you sure you aren't confusing CoroCoro with the magazine that usually has anime episode summaries? Or maybe with CoroCoro Ichiban which is for the anime/merchandise?

CoroCoro is THE magazine that showcases game information for a few chosen franchises

Wut...........What are you talking about? CoroCoro is a huge source for news. They went a little light on it for last year with only giving a few Pokemon reveals, but in the past CoroCoro was the MAIN source of news every month for games. Now TPC seems to have its own team to make video packages, but CoroCoro shouldn't be discounted as a legitimate source for game news.

AS I stated above, maybe there was confusion with CoroCoro Ichiban or the magazine that shows anime info usually. Anyways, reminder that last month's corocoro did not claim any sort of USUM scoop for this month, so I wouldn't hold my breath too much. Now that we have had a trailer, I expect to see the basic information in CoroCoro , e.g. char designs and some minor details...would love to see an alolan form though >.> Here's hoping.

Hoping this issue shows at least something about the new additions to the region. New formes would be nice too. Maybe more exclusive Z moves?

Many insist that it is the focus of this generation tho XD
its logical for game freak
Focus in something and exploiting in max his essence until point you make bored for that...
and remove things for put other or imprived version of existed mechanics

4Chan found something http://i.********/vp/1504516559210.jpg
Aside from whether this is real or fake, I really dislike this design.

4Chan found something http://i.********/vp/1504516559210.jpg
Aside from whether this is real or fake, I really dislike this design.

Oh my god, it's like a lovechild of Torracat and Purugly.

Oh well... I always said I wanted a new Litten evolution. I TAKE THAT BACK IF THIS IS REAL,

If I were given this picture with no context, I'd assume this was fusion between Torracat, Snorlax and Crabominable.

On futhur observation, this thing has HUGE fists and its tail resembles infernape's head. Fire/Fighting or Fire/Ice would be my guess.

I ALWAYS WANTED A WHITE FIRE STARTER AFTER INFERNAPE BUT NOT THIS

This thing looks like it could pass for a Fire/Ice snowman for me.

Can you imagine if this being the first full quadropedal fire starter and it's fire/fighting again. The fanbase would explode.

It's bidpedal imo. The arms just hang very low.

Am I the only one who's spotted a very strong snowman motif here? It might be Fire/Ice a la crabominable.

I'm calling this thing fake, but still fun to speculate for shits and giggles.

its fake its using the corocoro scan that featured stoutland on it and somebody probably Photoshoped it and sent it

Corocoro only really gives hints on the anime, I don't remember it ever giving anything substantive on the games

Did you forget that Komala, Rockruff, Bewear, Mimikyu, Alolan Marowak, Alolan Meowth, the Lycanrocs, and several others were revealed via CoroCoro in SM's prerelease? Heck, we got info about Dusk Lycanroc from last month's CoroCoro.

Did you forget that Komala, Rockruff, Bewear, Mimikyu, Alolan Marowak, Alolan Meowth, the Lycanrocs, and several others were revealed via CoroCoro in SM's prerelease? Heck, we got info about Dusk Lycanroc from last month's CoroCoro.
We probably won't get much or anything to USUM, because last month's Corocoro didn't say another scoop coming for next month corocoro, I wouldn't get my hopes up on this month corocoro, it would be better if we had a nintendo direct for this month, but I doubt it, it looks like we won't get something big for this month.

Back
Top Bottom