• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

My friends and I think this will be the sequel, and new main character will be S/M's brother, like in the trailer, the young guy visited his brother. That will explain why he lived in the same house.

In Japanese trailer, what he heard at 6:24 is "もうひとつ の 物語" - "another story" not "alternative story" like in English. He doesn't know if it's mistranslated or what.

Last edited:
Also, notice with the prism there is no pink like on the amulet.

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this before, but I personally feel that the colours in the prism of Solgaleo's and Lunala's foreheads aren't really a 'hint' at the possible new island she in Alola since the 7 colours are the colours of the rainbow and a prism is able to split white light into these 7 colours, so perhaps we are reading too much into it. Of course, having new islands would be a welcome addition to the new game (for me at least :) )

Anyone noticed that it seems like the player has already settled in Alola, there are no more moving boxes in the room so maybe the story begun later in this version with the player already settled in and the league is already settled along with the gyms and the champion is not the player but the trial is still there.

Guys, the Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread is for... well rumours/fakes/leaks. If you're just speculating about the game and it doesn't have to do anything with any rumors/fakes/leaks going on, then please take it to the Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Confirmed or any of the other threads that fit the subject.

I don't want to police too much what y'all discuss, but people come here to read about actual rumors and leaks, not just speculation, so let's keep the thread to mostly just that ;)

I don't know about adding more islands. It would throw off the exaggerated Hawaii look.

The only way I'd be down for more islands is if they did a Kanto/Johto thing added different Polynesian islands. Even if they only took Samoa or French Polynesia or New Zealand or something and turn them into diffrent regions it would be better than adding more islands to Alola itself.

Also turn Easter Island into a place with nothing but Nosepasses and Probopass. And Chrismas island is just Krabby, Kingler, Crabbrawler, and Crabominable.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the Ultra Forms will have to do with Zygarde and Necrozma interacting, similar to what some of us surmised when thinking towards the Azoth Theory.

Well, seems like photo leaks are here, but one is literally from trailer and one only new asset is Lillie battle model /vp/ - Ultra Sun Moon pictures - Pokémon - 4chan
He just posted a one of Bewear following, looks so fake though

Last edited:
Well, seems like photo leaks are here, but one is literally from trailer and one only new asset is Lillie battle model /vp/ - Ultra Sun Moon pictures - Pokémon - 4chan
What am I looking at exactly? Only see the new Solgaleo form and a battle shot which is from SuMo.

Found a very interesting leak:
USUM Leak.jpg

Mentions the games being called Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on 29 May.

He just posted a one of Bewear following, looks so fake though

You can tell it's fake because the Bewear isn't shaded.

Also the other screenshots seem to be from the original fake leaks.

Found a very interesting leak:
View attachment 102896

Mentions the games being called Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on 29 May.

Uh... This leak would probably make Alola the region with the most versions spanning a single generation:
Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, [Switch Game]

Not much expectations with this leak, but still worth noting that they predicted 'Ultra'.

So apparently this guy leaked the names for Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon back in March.

xykdYKf.jpg

• New Pokemon, new Alolan forms, and new Ultra Beasts
  • More old characters return, Giovanni being one of them
  • Seems Lusamine won't be the villain this time
  • A "better" battle facility like PWT or Battle Factory (not sure how else to word this)
  • More Z-Moves
  • New forms for Necrozma (it seems to be implying the mascots are Necrozma's forms?)
  • Released on 3DS
  • Hau will get a redesign

Last edited:

xykdYKf.jpg

• A "better" battle facility like PWT or Battle Factory (not sure how else to word this)
  • More Z-Moves
  • New forms for Necrozma (it seems to be implying the mascots are Necrozma's forms?)
  • Released on 3DS
I don't know. It seems like a wish list.

xykdYKf.jpg

• More Z-Moves
  • Released on 3DS

I'm not sure I would call that leaking the names of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, but it certainly does raise an eyebrow as he/she got the initials right. It's worth keeping an eye on at least. It's made to seem like a wishlist, but it could very well be their way of leaking and keeping it under the radar. I think this "leak" will very quickly sink or swim. I can't see it taking very long for TPC to show Hau and if he does in fact have a different outfit and is in fact a rival more in line with Blue then we may have a winner. If he's not like that then it will become very clear that this is not a real leak and that they possibly got lucky with the letters USUM. We just have to wait and see I suppose.

that they possibly got lucky with the letters USUM.

At the end of the actual thread, someone's asks what USUM stands for and another user answers "Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon" on March 28th. So that's also suspicious, got me wondering if the names were really that predictable. Everyone was using the words 'Stars' and 'Eclipse' it's hard to imagine multiple people guessing 'Ultra' instead o_O

Even though it seems more like a wishlist, the correct initials indeed are suspicious so I'll go add it to the OP anyway, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom