• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

That is true, but i just cannot imagine any reason for Hau to turn jerk-ish.

Not saying this will happen, but perhaps he could feel the pressure of having to live up to the expectations of being Hala's grandson. Maybe being constantly reminded that he's even behind the player in that aspect, which could possibly lead to him being frustrated by the player. Probably not being as much of an ass as Blue, but obviously wouldn't be as constantly happy~

Just something I thought of that I could get behind~ It wouldn't be too far-fetched if something like that happened~

I don't see Hau doing a total flip flop in personality. I can't. Being one step ahead of you or picking the starter yours is weak against maybe. But definitely not having a personality overhaul.

Even if the games are set in a parallel universe it still wouldn't make sense to take and make him be a jerk. Especially since Wally didn't change between RSE and ORAS other than take a slight level in confidence and show up more. But other than that his personality stayed pretty much the same.

Nahentis Pokémon Announcements (April 29th):
  • An announcement is coming before May 21st.
  • Nintendo has planned three new Pokémon games for 3DS and Switch, two of them are dual versions.
  • Tags used in material for the game were: "pokémon", "sun", "moon", "eclipse", "ultra". So the games could be Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon & Eclipse or Eclipse Sun, Eclipse Moon & Ultra Eclipse. No other combinations made sense in my opinion.
  • The Switch game/s and 3DS game/s will be compatible with each other, but will not feature direct multiplayer gameplay.
  • All three versions will have largely the same content except some missing features in the 3DS game/s. Two of the Switch exclusive features are: shooting arena minigame and visible secondary characters in overworld.
  • Release dates for the game are November 3rd and November 22nd. The games are released simultaneously, so the dates are probably different release dates for different regions.
  • The Switch versions are not full HD.
  • Nintendo is demo-ing a special online campaign for this game.
I'm wrapping my mind about a third game to Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, and being on Switch also, when the pokemon company stated that UltraSun/UltraMoon on Switch is an error, and they have no plans for the switch, meaning that they're exclusively to 3ds. Unless you stated that they'll be another pokemon game on 3ds and switch as a cross-platform reveal at the E3 as a surprise. I doubt it because they already reveal Pokken Tournament DX for Switch, UltraSun/UltraMoon for 3ds and Virtual Console of GS. I don't see pokemon game being on Switcg

I'm wrapping my mind about a third game to Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, and being on Switch also, when the pokemon company stated that UltraSun/UltraMoon on Switch is an error, and they have no plans for the switch, meaning that they're exclusively to 3ds. Unless you stated that they'll be another pokemon game on 3ds and switch as a cross-platform reveal at the E3 as a surprise. I doubt it because they already reveal Pokken Tournament DX for Switch, UltraSun/UltraMoon for 3ds and Virtual Console of GS. I don't see pokemon game being on Switcg
The leak means that there's dual versions, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, for the 3DS. And there's possibly another version, possibly Eclipse, for the Switch.

The leak means that there's dual versions, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, for the 3DS. And there's possibly another version, possibly Eclipse, for the Switch.
I think it's unlikely, because UltraSun/UltraMoon are the alternate version of Sun/Moon, hell a sequel and a third game put together. Also TCP already stated that they don't have particular plans for a pokemon main series on Switch, which deconfirmed the possibility of UltraSun/UltraMoon being on Switch.

I'd like to point out that they just said that Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are 3DS exclusive, while the leak talks about another, separate game for the Switch.
Yeah, but what will be the purpose of UltraEclipse a third game to US/UM, when US/UM is a alternative version of Sun/Moon.

Yeah, but what will be the purpose of UltraEclipse a third game to US/UM, when US/UM is a alternative version of Sun/Moon.

The purpose would be to have the game on the Switch. USUM will be the versions on the 3DS and the version on the Switch would have a different name and maybe different features too.

I just cant believe GF would make 5 games in Alola.

This is 5th gen all over again. People thought there were going to be bw2 versions for the 3ds cause it had come out a year ago. They most likely wont change consoles in the middle of the generation. Dont get your hopes up.

I would like to see what has changed to signature moves(spirit schakle, sparkling aria), abilities(long reach, water compaction, liquid voice), movesets(more priority moves-quick attack, the birds) and forms(mimykyuo,togedamaru,lycanrock).

Hope they spoil some things but not all.

(ps hope they have made some more fire type moves become ball or blast moves)

I just cant believe GF would make 5 games in Alola.

This is 5th gen all over again. People thought there were going to be bw2 versions for the 3ds cause it had come out a year ago. They most likely wont change consoles in the middle of the generation. Dont get your hopes up.
Getting hopes up for a fifth Alola version... The mere idea baffles me.

@PkmnTrainerV can you find some cheap 2DS to buy? A Pokémon Game on the Switch may not come until.2019. If Gen VIII comes out next year, it would be rushed as Hell (worse than XY).

A new leak here
Maybe we can call it Chinese leak again, which is from the same forum of riddler, from another guy.

The guy said he had played the full game.
He hinted two key words, U and Rainbow, before the USUM trailer was released.
1.The story will happen in an alternate universe. You moved to alola 1 year later than you did in SuMo.
2.League was built and the Champion is a mysterious guy.
3.There is a group of people called Rainbow, which is a renewed version of an old organization with some old characters.
4. Lillie will surprise you a lot.
The leak contains several floors.
The floor which contains the key information was deleted by BM very soon.
I didn't see the key floor.
Someone did some guess from the leak.
Rainbow group includes Red and Green.
Rainbow means the light(Faller) reflected by the prism(Necrozma).
Champion is Lillie or Gladion.
The pokemon on the cover of USUM are not Solgaleo and Lunala. They are only the projection of these two by Necrozma.

Last edited:
"New Pokemon" could simply be something as simple as a national pokedex or an expanded Alola dex. I'm not ruling out new Pokemon, but between real life events and the surprise announcement of USUM in the middle of a Pokken trailer, last week was the most bizarre I've experienced thus far in my life.

The U probably means Ultra and Rainbow could refer to Sun and Moon's codename Niji. Or Rainbow is just the group. Or possibly both.

Switch supporters don´t give up even when Nintendo outright spells it to them.
A new leak here
Maybe we can call it Chinese leak again, which is from the same forum of riddler, from another guy.

The guy said he had played the full game.
He hinted two key words, U and Rainbow, before the USUM trailer was released.
1.The story is definitely an alternate story. You moved to alola 1 year later than you did in SuMo.
2.League was built and the Champion is a mysterious guy.
3.There is a group of people called Rainbow, which is a renewed version of an old organization with some old characters.
4. Lillie will surprise you a lot.
The leak contains several floors.
The floor which contains the key information was deleted by BM very soon.
I didn't see the key floor.
Someone did some guess from the leak.
Rainbow group includes Red and Green.
Rainbow means the light(Faller) reflected by the prism(Necrozma).
Champion is Lillie or Gladion.
The pokemon on the cover of USUM are not Solgaleo and Lunala. They are only the reflection of these two by Necrozma.
Wow, if this is true, I can´t believe how accurate my predictions from 2 days ago were... I made a prediction post of what I believe US/UM would be and I predicted that...

- The 2 new formes shown are new formes of Necrozma, not new formes of Solgaleo and Lunala themselves. Also, I predict that they want us to think they are new Solgaleo/Lunala forms for a cool plot twist, and I think the citizens of ALola will also be confused in-game)
- it will be an alternative story, not a simple third game
-the protagonist has moved to Alola 1 year later than in SM

Glad to see I might be correct on all those points. (and I will make sure to brag about it once they are confirmed, and being the first one on Bulbagarden to suggest them :p)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom