• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Whatever Lycanroc form will be, I'm down 100%. Although I'm skeptical about Ash's Rockruff new Evolution form in the anime, think about it, Olivia's Lycanroc in Midday forms and Gladion's Lycanroc in Midnight Form, what left for Ash's Rockruff will evolve into what form?

Whatever Lycanroc form will be, I'm down 100%. Although I'm skeptical about Ash's Rockruff new Evolution form in the anime, think about it, Olivia's Lycanroc in Midday forms and Gladion's Lycanroc in Midnight Form, what left for Ash's Rockruff will evolve into what form?
That actually is a great thought, I'm on board.

I don't see Lycanroc getting just one new form when the previous two were version-exclusive, and there are two versions again. It's either two new ones or none, and I vote for the latter for the sake of all that is good and holy.
Maybe we might get another form of Lycanroc based on the day and night cycle.

Watch it be Mega Lycanroc and Ultra Lycanroc just to surprise everyone. :p

I'm going to replace my Go-to mega (mega Charizard X), only if they release a mega Raichu (gotta mega evolve your favourite Pokemon)...
So Ultra Lycanroc for me, I guess. Let's hope it's not the monstrosity that Midnight Lycanroc was (lol).

They're staying on the Switch for a while regardless so it either gives them the chance to open their 25th anniversary with a new generation, or a Kanto sequel in Gen VIII

Considering that Gen VIII may not be released until 2019, I highly doubt 2021 would be time for a new gen

I would say the only thing that disappoints me about this post-announcement lull we are in, is the lack of exciting speculation, rumors, and leaks.

I'm going to create a fake idea here: Guzma becomes Champion, Gladion runs Aether Paradise, and Lillie returns from Kanto and somehow is the trainer of Solgaleo/Lunala and attempts to stop Team Skull's evil plot to use Necrozma to fuse with Solgaleo/Lunala for whatever undetermined plot line in the story.

I would say the only thing that disappoints me about this post-announcement lull we are in, is the lack of exciting speculation, rumors, and leaks.

I'm going to create a fake idea here: Guzma becomes Champion, Gladion runs Aether Paradise, and Lillie returns from Kanto and somehow is the trainer of Solgaleo/Lunala and attempts to stop Team Skull's evil plot to use Necrozma to fuse with Solgaleo/Lunala for whatever undetermined plot line in the story.

Plot twist: Lillie is the Champion and Team Rocket is back, and has plans for Alola.

If it's the Ash I know, then Rockruff may just stay Rockruff and not evolve.

Not when it is implied that it is Rockruff's ambition to evolve?

Implied? They had an entire episode dedicated to it. Rockruff basically drooling over two Lycanroc holding a Pokemon fight club.

Considering that Gen VIII may not be released until 2019, I highly doubt 2021 would be time for a new gen
One can only hope, but a 2018 release date is a disturbing possibility.

The new forms in USUM should give us an idea of how long they intend to support the current generation.

One can only hope, but a 2018 release date is a disturbing possibility.

The new forms in USUM should give us an idea of how long they intend to support the current generation.
I think Gen VIII is a little soon, because they're nearly done with anime and the merchandise for Sun/Moon are selling well, I'll give it 2019. As for next year, either we might get a Diamond/Pearl Remake, Kanto/Johto sequel or a break year.

I think the Switch release throws the Kanto sequels and Dianond Pearl remakes out of the window, since it is highly unlikely that they're on the 3DS. The only options left for 2018 is next generation, or break year.
This doesn't throw Sinnoh remake or Kanto/Johto Sequel out the window because I was suggesting Sinnoh remake on Switch, not 3ds, because DPPt are playable on 3ds, don'y you think that's a little redundant. Kanto/Johto Sequel probably don't have enough room for a post-region on 3ds, it would make since on Switch. Also We have the VC of Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver on 3ds also. It's still a possible chance happening on Switch.

This doesn't throw Sinnoh remake or Kanto/Johto Sequel out the window because I was suggesting Sinnoh remake on Switch, not 3ds, because DPPt are playable on 3ds, don'y you think that's a little redundant. Kanto/Johto Sequel probably don't have enough room for a post-region on 3ds, it would make since on Switch. Also We have the VC of Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver on 3ds also. It's still a possible chance happening on Switch.

I think the next games will be Generation VIII. Might as well start a new generation on a new console. Kanto sequels might make sense if they want to do the 'new beginning with the first region' thing.

I think the next games will be Generation VIII. Might as well start a new generation on a new console
Or give it a break year, so they have enough time for Gen VIII, especially creating new pokemons, not to mention new region, I just don't want the next gen to be rushed, eventhough it's on Switch, I think GF need enough time for them to develop Gen VIII.

Back
Top Bottom