• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Yeah I'm not getting the feeling he actually knows something. It feels like he's coming to this conclusion based solely on last year's events and optimism. Just because he's a dataminer doesn't mean he can hack the websites. And even if he could, if the websites had anything of worth at this point I'm pretty sure more than one person would have found whatever it was and the info would have been leaked already. Just as a reminder, just because people are reputable dataminers doesn't mean they're all knowing. They may be able to mine the heck out of a demo they have their hands on, but pre release info isn't so easy to come by. I think he's just optimistic and is saying what he THINKS will happen.

Yeah I'm not getting the feeling he actually knows something. It feels like he's coming to this conclusion based solely on last year's events and optimism. Just because he's a dataminer doesn't mean he can hack the websites. And even if he could, if the websites had anything of worth at this point I'm pretty sure more than one person would have found whatever it was and the info would have been leaked already. Just as a reminder, just because people are reputable dataminers doesn't mean they're all knowing. They may be able to mine the heck out of a demo they have their hands on, but pre release info isn't so easy to come by. I think he's just optimistic and is saying what he THINKS will happen.
Yeah, He's comparing last years info reveals to what we might get for US/UM news, plus how do we know we'll get the amount of News for US/UM, like they did for SM. Also how would we know if we'll get a demo for US/UM, we probably won't get it this time because of dataminer hacked it, and the entire SM game. The purpose of Nintendo and GF learning from last year's mistake, is to prevent from happening again, why do we think that Nintendo who put out a ban on hackers who access the gameplay on internet connection (Which means you'll have to buy another 3DS, and not pull that stunt again), the chance of USUM getting a demo is a slim to none. As for USUM info, PhillyBeatzu hack the entire gameplay like he did with SM, but he doesn't hack the website to tell if the announcement date will be coming, When July 6th comes I wouldn't get my hopes, I would rather hear from the official news themselves.

Now that i think about it...

if that leak is true...that guy if i remember said NO lance in the battle cave...BUT,he said that the champion is a mysterious guy,a RETURNING character...

Kukui the champion talked about Lance before the league so...What about if this returning champ is lance?

Afterall...He never had just one region for himself like the others if we think about it,so...

The leaker referred to the champion as "she"

The leaker referred to the champion as "she"
Wait,really?

Then...Lillie? :v

Also,this one,even if it looks fake for some things well...the concepts are nice

/vp/ - Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Info. - Pokémon - 4chan

alolan hoppip looks bad- Also,the alternate starters final sounds nice,a sabertooth incineroar...I want it ;-; Also,he said that we are gonna get the first trailer around july 10-

I think that the leaks that mention Alolan Ponyta might be considered fake considering that Ponyta and Rapidash are listed in the Pokédex as Fire Horse Pokémon rather than Horse Pokémon. One thing that regional variants don't change besides the name of the Pokémon is the Pokédex category.

> Mega Evolution has been renamed to Z-Forms and is activated by the new function of the bracelet.
This isn't real. I don't think this will happen...

I think that the leaks that mention Alolan Ponyta might be considered fake considering that Ponyta and Rapidash are listed in the Pokédex as Fire Horse Pokémon rather than Horse Pokémon. One thing that regional variants don't change besides the name of the Pokémon is the Pokédex category.

We have Ice type 'SANDshrew' and 'SANDslash'. They don't care if the names/Pokedex category no longer suits the 'mon.

At the very least, they could change the category to suit the form (and didn't they do that already). Of course it helps that in Rapidash's case I wanted a Pegasus instead of say, a horse/unicorn that can control Water or Ice

I don't know what the 'leakers' want to prove by including an Ultra Greninja and a Fire/Ground Alola Typhlosion in almost every leak, complete with Lillie Pandering.

and the volcano on the back...

random M.typhlosion artwork online lmao

Also before sleeping,i found an another leak,and after re reading it,i found an old VERY interesting thing....

Remember that famous cat from the past leaks? (not litten)

and the volcano on the back...

random M.typhlosion artwork online lmao

Also before sleeping,i found an another leak,and after re reading it,i found an old VERY interesting thing....

Remember that famous cat from the past leaks? (not litten)
care to share? o_O

Yet Sandslash still has sand in its name despite changing to an Ice type. I don't think it's exactly a problem, and there's a first for everything.

That isn't a leak. They just read a leak and posted 'Do you want that?'
That's a post on GameFAQS, a community which (imo) provides tough competition to 4chan for the worst communities ever...
atleast 4chan has tasty leaks
I thought that this guy said what i was talking about with the cat thing,and i linked an old thread that explained this old cat thjng lmao

not a new leak

Back
Top Bottom