• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Huh I never noticed each island had their own Z-Ring design, that's really cool. I don't think this means you'll start on Ula'ula this time though, the house you come from in the trailer is still on Melemele so I think it's safe to assume we start there again. It does look a lot like Nanu's though, so I do think it comes from him (and pls any extra interacting with Nanu is bonus).

What I think this could mean is that you just get a white one from Hala again, and maybe you get a new or upgraded one from Nanu later in the game. The black one seems to be able to do something special, and it might be the white one isn't able to do this. It also seems to have something to do with the new forms, which you probably won't be able to access until later in the game anyway.

That's a very interesting theory, I've never noticed that before!
Also, Gladion's Z-ring is red in the anime. Dunno if that means anything

"Lived there for a while" could allude to the "alternative story" and that it takes place at least a few months or maybe even a year later. They also showed a route of MeleMele and our house on MeleMele. So I am definitely sure that we'll start on MeleMele.
Ah but if you look closely you dont actually come out of the house, you just pass in front of it unto route 1. What Im saying is GF could have showed that strategically to fake us out into thinking we came from the house.

I dont firmly believe that, but it could be an option! Afterall we dont start in the same town in BW2

While there could be a house with the same exact insides as the one from SM on Ula'ula I'd like to point out that the scene that first shows the player in the room is the one when the game starts. They wouldn't have a panning camera for the player like that unless it was the beginning of the game. Otherwise it'd be the top down -ish camera angle we normally have. So again unless the player has a house on Ula'ula with the same exact interior as the one on Melemele It's clear that your house is the one that we see. I seriously doubt they'd give us a new house and then keep the room looking near identical with only changing minor details and colors.

Okay in the anime Ash is almost done with his Akala Trial and in a while he'll be facing Olivia so the pacing has to speed up drastically. In the show Ash's rockruff's dream is to evolve into Lycanroc but it's already fought against Gladion's Midnight form and will soon will battle Olivia's Midday Lycanroc (and probably lose). I think the fact that they've forcibly showcased both forms ( twice now) and are still playing up what form Rockruff will evolve into makes me think there's a third form on the way.

Maybe the Z-Ring that was shown off in the trailer is a special one that is tied to the fusion thingy of Solgaleo/Lunaala with Necrozma or the other way around.

That's Interesting, I speculated that Z-ring might have more Z-power, but maybe Z-crystal unlock the pokemon power not the Z-ring itself. I hope Z-Crystal unlock the power by changing forms similar to Mega Evolution.
There's a rumor that says that Mega Evolution will be renamed as Z-Forms and are activated by the new function of the bracelet.

There's a rumor that says that Mega Evolution will be renamed as Z-Forms and are activated by the new function of the bracelet.
I've never forgot about that rumor, that leak did died down when they announced Ash-Greninja's Battle Bond ability, it's likely to see it in US/UM, maybe Alola's Version of Mega Evolution (Instead of getting new Mega Evolution)

Not so much things in this leak,but please,let this be real-

I NEED ALOLAN GLISCOR SO BADLY

/vp/ - Leaked Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Details - Pokémon - 4chan

New pokémon with Battle Bond and new final evolutions for the starters scream fake to me!

Well,afterall the final evo might be something,but just a little possibility of this,if it's a NEW universe then yes,but if it's the same some with some littoe changes then no

But after that,i just realized that i want alolan gliscor so badly-

Not going to lie, if they wanted that leak to be more believable they should have said that the starters get the battle bond ability. As it is right now the new evo just sounds fake.

Interesting leaks, but I stop reading it at the pokemon getting Battle Bond ability,It's probably exclusive to Ash-Greninja

There is nothing interesting about it. Just another 4chan guy trying to oversell the alternate story.

Back
Top Bottom