• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

One thing that I think that proves the rumor wrong is the fact that they say that there is an Alolan Yanma, but they never mention an Alolan Yanmega. Another bit the caught my eye was that it said that Ariados and Sudowoodo had regional variants even though they were already in Alola in Sun and Moon, thus making it less likely that they will get new regional variants. Plus the official description for the ability Battle Bond mentions that the Pokémon transforms into Ash Greninja and that its Water Shuriken becomes more powerful.

One thing that I think that proves the rumor wrong is the fact that they say that there is an Alolan Yanma, but they never mention an Alolan Yanmega. Another bit the caught my eye was that it said that Ariados and Sudowoodo had regional variants even though they were already in Alola in Sun and Moon, thus making it less likely that they will get new regional variants. Plus the official description for the ability Battle Bond mentions that the Pokémon transforms into Ash Greninja and that its Water Shuriken becomes more powerful.

Maybe, just maybe, Ultra SuMo does take places years after SuMo and gives these 2nd gen mons ample time to adapt and giving them alolan forms in the process.

Well, any new Alolan forms would have to be a result of something that only happened in a new timeline (not that it is likely to be explained very well, if at all). So the differences could affect Pokemon that were already in Alola to begin with.

But the rumor is fake either way, lol.

And it got deleted quickly lmao

But anyway...If the coro coro news will be JUST the boxarts,i will be very disappointed...

Afterall with SM we got a trailer with all the things that got revealed on coro coro so :v

Atleast they are gonna reveal some johto alolan forms and MAYBE,the other main characters ReDesign,i mean...If they will change them,but...If lillie is gonna get an another design,this will mean...4 different lillie design?

I'm waiting for a video to be dropped any minute. It's been a month since announcement, Coro Coro comes in a week. Between today and Sunday I expect something. pls
I'll give it till next week if we're getting any news on US/UM.

I wouldn't expect anything over the weekend. They never announce stuff over the weekend and even if they were going to we'd prolly know about it in advance. At thi point I'd say we should be looking for the usual leak period of between the 10th and 14th. If we get an official trailer in addition to that then great! If not then maybe we'll still be getting something from CoroCoro anyway around that time.

Well, the announcement was on a Monday night (Japan-time), so maybe Monday?

I am going to guess August as the first trailer dropping. I hope I'm wrong though.

I hope we get some new info about Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon in the the next Coro Coro, so we can see what´s real leak and fake leak, but I think many of this leak we have got sound pretty fake!!!

Mmm,there is a rumor going around that the guy that directed BW2 is directing Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon,because he is the only one that got the ultra forms of the gen7 legends on his twitter background...Ohmori and masuda don't have those two as background pics...

Maybe we are in good hands?

Let this be real,more than the leak ;-;

Something like PWT will be amazing,and maybe...We can have some surprise from him

But anyway...If the coro coro news will be JUST the boxarts,i will be very disappointed...

It worked for SM because we didn't even know what the box mascots were. Now we do, so they can't pull the same thing again.

Mmm,there is a rumor going around that the guy that directed BW2 is directing Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon,because he is the only one that got the ultra forms of the gen7 legends on his twitter background...Ohmori and masuda don't have those two as background pics...

I've seen the post you were talking about, but isn't that moreso speculation than a rumor?

It would make sense, though.

It worked for SM because we didn't even know what the box mascots were. Now we do, so they can't pull the same thing again.

I've seen the post you were talking about, but isn't that moreso speculation than a rumor?

It would make sense, though.
well,rumor mixed with speculation...I guess?

If this is true,we might have a good alternative story,also...They are dumb enough to just show the boxarts lmao

I'm waiting for a video to be dropped any minute. It's been a month since announcement, Coro Coro comes in a week. Between today and Sunday I expect something. pls

I am going to guess August as the first trailer dropping. I hope I'm wrong though.

For some reason this is what I envision happening. It allows them three solid months of huge marketing, and in Japan everything will have moved past the boring sounding M20. I really think that's what has held TCP/GF from doing any major activities regarding USUM: not wanting to distract from the movie.

In that case. I don't think we'll see any announcements at all then, considering that the movie might be relevant for a long time (for better or worse), but then again I don't know if theatrical releases work differently in Japan.

The movie hasn't even been released yet. So far there have been one or two pre-screenings.

But I don't think they're afraid of diverting attention from the movie (that has never been a problem before). They just don't have enough material for all the remaining months, probably...

In that case. I don't think we'll see any announcements at all then, considering that the movie might be relevant for a long time (for better or worse), but then again I don't know if theatrical releases work differently in Japan.
I doubt it, the movie will have it screening in Japan, I don't think we'll get any more news from that, maybe we'll get some US/UM around Corocoro Week (Which is next week), it wouldn't be fair to wait till August to get some news. With the the lack of info of US/UM last month, I doubt they'll wait till August to reveal some information.

I looked through the rumors and leaks, and I feel like a majority are fake. I mean drawing on loose-leaf paper is an obvious tipper of it being fake in my opinion. I don't think we'll get actual information until late July/early-mid August maybe

Back
Top Bottom