• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Mmm,thinking about two things...

the prims hologram theory,and...that this random twitter post might hint an info drop soon

I'm not sure of the idea that a info drop may come or not, but I'm still up for the whole Prism Necrozma Hologram/Light Projection theory myself. Its a very interesting take on the supposed Necrozma/Solgaleo/Lunala fusions.

Ugh just what we need, a possible "Pretending to be someone/thing else to make people think that person/thing is bad" plot. Where the players will get to groan and know it's not really them the whole time while waiting for everyone else to drop the idiot ball and catch up.

NPCs: "How could Solgaleo/Lunala do this?! It's horrible!"

Us: "It's obviously not them they don't have that black armor normally."

Villains: "We will stop this!"

Us: "Oh my god."

Player Character: ":)"

Well its not that different from the red herring that was Team Skull (okay, maybe a lot less meta).

NPCs: "Those hooligans are clearly causing trouble. They must be evil"

Lusamine: "Yes come my pretties."

Us: "Isn't it rather suspicious that the head honcho of the Aether Foundation seems...obsessed with something?"

NPCs: "The Aether Foundation are kind caring souls, who never hurt a Flygon."

Guzma: "It's ya boi."

NPCs: "Oh my god!"

Player Charterer: ":)"

I think it's totally possible that they are just holograms created by Necrozma's prisms/light.

Probably inevitable at this point. Not to mention that Necrozma needs the boost more than Solgaleo and Lunala do.

They'll probably reveal something at worlds. They revealed Mega Kangaskhan, Mega Slowbro, Salandit, so maybe like... Alolan insert popular Johto Pokemon here? If not then probably August.

They didn't reveal Salandit at Worlds, it was Crabrawler that was revealed.

Salandit was revealed at the Japan Expo, which has already passed.

I actually like the holograms theory; it'd gel pretty well with Necrozma being a prism, and it'd be nice to see it get a boost the way Kyurem did.

While the following below is just fan-based work, I do think these fan-made Necrozma forms are pretty badass, especially if they too were hard light constructs:

Generation 2 Era:
necrozma_infection___ho_oh_and_lugia_by_tomycase-dbd4muc.png

Generation 3 Era:
necrozma_infection___groudon_and_kyogre_by_tomycase-dbc7b57.png

Generation 4 Era:
necrozma_infection___palkia_and_dialga_by_tomycase-dbcohkc.png

Generation 5 Era:
necrozma_infection___reshiram_and_zekrom_by_tomycase-dbeonqn.png

By looking at these fan arts, I admit that I like Necrozma's ongoing symbotic armor or hard-light constructs theme. Either way, its far more unique than just having a single new forme for the Prism Pokémon. Sure, it may give off the whole done "Fusion" Pokémon as done in BW2, but by going with Necrozma's way, it actually enhances the existing designs of Legendaries without changing them too much, especially if Necrozma's is just simply mimicking their energy to form them into a cloned construct.

Last edited:
While the following below is just fan-based work, I do think these fan-made Necrozma forms are pretty badass, especially if they too were hard light constructs:

Generation 2 Era:

Generation 3 Era:

Generation 4 Era:

Generation 5 Era:

By looking at these fan arts, I admit that I like Necrozma's ongoing symbotic armor or hard-light constructs theme. Either way, its far more unique than just having a single new forme for the Prism Pokémon. Sure, it may give off the whole done "Fusion" Pokémon as done in BW2, but by going with Necrozma's way, it actually enhances the existing designs of Legendaries without changing them too much, especially if Necrozma's is just simply mimicking their energy to form them into a cloned construct.
I know it's fanbase, but that looks totally badass, I hope that happens

And we got the steelbook,this time,we got the two legendaries on both version of the steelbook,it looks amazing

Generation 2 Era:

Generation 3 Era:

Generation 4 Era:

Generation 5 Era:

I saw these and I must say that they are indeed amazing!

Lol, who knew that slapping ugly body parts on other Pokemon and giving them a glow could make for "amazing" designs.

Lol, who knew that slapping ugly body parts on other Pokemon and giving them a glow could make for "amazing" designs.

Its more about the idea of how Necrozma's body works like a living configurable armor, with the possible ability of mimicking other Legendaries by shaping/manipulating its refracted light into their forms. Basically Necrozma is a suped up Ditto for legendaries, with badass armor configurations to boot. In that sense, Necrozma is made more awesome.

Sure, its possible that Necrozma could also have possessed both Solgaleo and Lunala. It still doesn't really beat the idea that Necrozma's living armor theme is bad by any means, but is rather unique. I mean has there been any Pokémon before Necrozma that could split its own body up into pieces and reform/attach themselves onto a existing body, whether its a real body or a mimicked one?

I think its kind of neat.

Necrozma on its own default configuration looks pretty bland, being a prismatic living crystal with claws, but when it reconfigures its own shape/parts to merge/suit itself with a different body (whether its a actual body, or a fake one made by light), that is where Necrozma's potential comes to shine, showing its not just a bland attempt to redo the Kyurem Fusion, which was more genetic/organic in theme.

Hence why the fanarts are there to show a What If scenario with different Legendaries, each of them (aside Solgaleo and Lunala) showing a different Necrozma configuration.

Last edited:
The point has been made with Solgaleo and Lunala. The rest are uninspired fanart that is being praised for some reason.

Look like there something big this time, maybe 7/19 gonna have next information?

And what is:

Nanika ga Okoru?

Edit: it's just mean "something gonna happen"

Last edited:
As it's Japan-only, my prediction is that it's a merchandise line about archaeologist Pikachu or something.

The puppet Marshtomp from the related videos has made my month.:love:

Back
Top Bottom