• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Yeah guys I wouldn't look too far into the alien/mystery thing they're doing now. It's unlikely it has anything to do with USUM. It's just a promotion that the Daisuke club is doing for Pokemon. Prolly noting more. That said I really do like mysteries lol

I'm having "Look to the Stars" Flashbacks.

(At least we got the 3DS theme from that line.)

Maybe that special mistery thing will be related to the games?

anyway,what theme they used for the trailer??

But anyway...They are literally hinting that something johto related will.be in the games lmao

sad that it's nothing important,but it's also fun that this guy,sometimes pretend to know everything lmao

That doesn't make him infallible (he was sure that Z would be released last year, lol). But in this case he's almost definitely right.

This guy is the creator of the largest Pokemon fan site on the internet, serebii.net
well i know,but sometimes...he sould act normally,i mean..Looking at his last tweets,i think that he's acting JUST A BIT rude lmao

It's just for another Pokémon Daisuki Club minisite that goes into detail about aspects of the Pokémon world. Like もやもやドガース ポケモン世界紀行|ポケモンだいすきクラブ did before, ポケモンミステリーファイル 〜あなたの知らない?ポケモンの世界〜|ポケモンだいすきクラブ will go into detail about obscure specifics. This time, they'll focus on the more supernatural and otherworldly stuff (Unown, Ultra Beasts, Deoxys, the Distortion World, etc.). It won't be a new game or anything like that. The site'll go live on July 19th in Japan

well i know,but sometimes...he sould act normally,i mean..Looking at his last tweets,i think that he's acting JUST A BIT rude lmao

Imagining something like this, you are admin of Serebii, when this comes out and thousand of people keep tweeting this to you every minute, and even when you already clarified what that means, people keep tweeting that to you.

Oh, he can be. Personally, I can't stand him. Never have liked him, tbh. I've been in/viewed conversations with him on different forums. But, this is an off-topic aside.

Too bad we probably won't get anything this month.

Oh, he can be. Personally, I can't stand him. Never have liked him, tbh. I've been in/viewed conversations with him on different forums. But, this is an off-topic aside.

Too bad we probably won't get anything this month.

Same about the last think...now i even think that even in august nothing will come at this point,just the boxart i think

Joe may have been a few times in the past but he's just trying to quell artificial hype that people love to drum ( Like they did with Stars). As for USUM, we'll probably get a blowout in August .

It's possible that some new facts about the UBs could come to light. Just don't hold your breath.

They suck anyway. The focus should be on the Unown.

Looks like my August guess is correct for the first info dump. I don't think it will be a huge dump, but just enough to satisfy our cravings until September where I think we will get a huge info dump with another small one in October.

Or maybe it will be a slow drip starting in August.

After looking at some rumors on 4chan...maybe i got WHY they are not showing the box arts...

If we really got the BW2 director for those games,what about if he's doing the same thing with ultra sun and ultra moon?

BW: zekrom on white,reshiram on black

BW2:Zekrom on black,reshiram on white

SM: Solgaleo on Sun,Lunala on Moon

US/UM: Solgaleo on Ultra Moon,Lunala in Ultra Sun

The thing was ok with zekrom and reshiram since they got their true colors in the second games,but...If this is the real reason why they are not showing us the boxarts,AND,the insides of the single special edition (That balls background might be a "foreshadowing" for something?),this is a jt weird...

Solgaleo on Ultra Moon box,Mhhh...

All the more reason why Eclipse(d Sun/Moon) should had been used instead

Back
Top Bottom