• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

All the more reason why Eclipse(d Sun/Moon) should had been used instead
Even if that "rumor" might be fake,the thing that MAYBE the director of bw2 is the director of those two games well...

I had a little theory after this came up inside my mind again

Last edited:
It's possible that some new facts about the UBs could come to light. Just don't hold your breath.

They suck anyway. The focus should be on the Unown.
5159627_orig.jpg

It seems even leakers are getting tired of the news drought. I never expected it to be real, but it seemed plausible until Z-Abilitys. No way is the twisting crystal so minor. /vp/ - Pokemon Ultra Sun Moon trailer 2 - Pokémon - 4chan

Guess some people are just too desperate right now for any news. I'm calling that one fake for now. But it won't be too long to disprove or prove it.

Can you just imagine though, Lillie now being the emo with the twitching hand and Gladion being all 'Get in the bag, Nebby!' the whole game long. I need this game.
That sounds amazing, I would love to see that.

Oh look, fanart!
By Mizukijinarts on Tumblr/Deviantart
tumblr_ohox0609a81vsso9ao2_500.png

gladion_and_lillie_role_switch_au_by_mizukijin-dar84ps.png
Not really with the style or any real personality switch, but they totally switched roles it.

Mmm,the last thing in that leak sounds fake and impossible...But the other parts just look.. believable to me?

I mean,the first part looks like something that gf might make,but the last part...I don't believe to that part :/

That sounds amazing, I would love to see that.

Oh look, fanart!
By Mizukijinarts on Tumblr/Deviantart
tumblr_ohox0609a81vsso9ao2_500.png

gladion_and_lillie_role_switch_au_by_mizukijin-dar84ps.png
Not really with the style or any real personality switch, but they totally switched roles it.

So yeah, the one thing I do like about fake/leak season is the art. This is hilarious.

As far as that video goes, I couldn't even watch 30 seconds. Some of those "leaks" are just ridiculous - Hau as a trial captain with psychic type... okay I guess, but I really hope he's not early one.

Last edited:
It seems even leakers are getting tired of the news drought. I never expected it to be real, but it seemed plausible until Z-Abilitys. No way is the twisting crystal so minor. /vp/ - Pokemon Ultra Sun Moon trailer 2 - Pokémon - 4chan
Seems plausible, but I stopped reading at Z-ability, It's still fake leaks until proven through official announcement (although, it'll turn out to be fake in the first place). I just pray we'll get something next month.

I'm really not buying into the Z ability. Not buying into Slugma neither.
How are the above listed mechanically possible to programme in Pokemon?

Most of the abilities described seem a bit too overly complicado to sound real..
I dont think most of the list sounds slightly likely.

If atleast one thing of that leak turn out to.be real well...the ability thing might be the fake part,and anyway...

Between a LOAD of leaks,ATLEAST we may have one true leak...but what leak?...

Yeah, ascool as part of this might seem (the Gladion and Lillie role switch thing) These leaks feel extremely fake to me. The thing that immediatly grabbed my attentin to it being fake was the Alolan Snubbul/Granbull. Those two wee in the game in their normal forms. I think GF would have chosen Johto Pokemon that were not in SM

Idk if they'd change Lillie's role too much. Even if it's an AU and won't erase the original incarnations of the characters, I doubt they'd do something that would harm Lillie's image. She's an extremely popular/marketable character, so they'd probably want to stick with what works. Any big changes, and you risk losing her original waifu appeal.

We're basically at the "Schrodinger's Leaks" part of leak season for USUM - all leaks are both true and false until we look in the box and see...

So there's more USUM merch pointing to a new form aside from the mascots and Cap Pikachu.

View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/886391232720719875

The thing that immediatly grabbed my attentin to it being fake was the Alolan Snubbul/Granbull. Those two wee in the game in their normal forms. I think GF would have chosen Johto Pokemon that were not in SM

Easy: It's an alternate universe, so Snubbull/Granbull in Ultra Sun/Moon adapted to Alola differently than the Snubbull/Granbull in Sun/Moon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom