• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

It's a placeholder. There's no way they'd sell them at different prices. Also since it's a typical 3ds game it'll likely come out to the normal $40

It's a placeholder. There's no way they'd sell them at different prices. Also since it's a typical 3ds game it'll likely come out to the normal $40
They never did that for Sun/Moon, it remained $40 each till the release date, why would they change the price at pre-orders, if people who pre-order at the low price, but when the release date comes and the game will be $40 each, that's going to piss off the fans because they're expecting to be that price.

They never did that for Sun/Moon, it remained $40 each till the release date, why would they change the price at pre-orders, if people who pre-order at the low price, but when the release date comes and the game will be $40 each, that's going to piss off the fans because they're expecting to be that price.

Well then it's an error. Either way they aren't going to sell the same game(essentially) for two different prices. On top of that there is an industry standard where most normal games for the 3ds at $40. It won't stay at those prices I guarantee that. If they do then I'll eat my hat.

Well then it's an error. Either way they aren't going to sell the same game(essentially) for two different prices. On top of that there is an industry standard where most normal games for the 3ds at $40. It won't stay at those prices I guarantee that. If they do then I'll eat my hat.
You're right, it was an error, they change it back to $40.

I don't know f it's placeholder price for USUM, but it look like we have a price deal for USUM on Amazon and Wal-mart:

View: https://twitter.com/Nintendeal/status/887329266412666881

I clicked the Amazon link and it took me to a sale page for Pokken tournament, and the Walmart link took me to a page where all available Pokemon 3DS games are being sold. Before you get your pants in a twist, how about testing links for accuracy of information, etc.

This is one the Pokémon mistery page...

What does this text mean?

http://i.********/vp/1500465361310.png

On a video that i watched about the whole thing,the guy said that he translated everything and it seems that we are gonna have something related about necrozma and US/UM in the next days,and,the website said that next week,maybe some files about Sun and Moom will come,so...

Maybe trailer next week?

On a video that i watched about the whole thing,the guy said that he translated everything and it seems that we are gonna have something related about necrozma and US/UM in the next days,and,the website said that next week,maybe some files about Sun and Moom will come,so...

Maybe trailer next week?
Shoddy , unprofessional translation from me:

"Thought to be from an ancient, different world, a UB-like monster" that's what they say about the mysterious Pokemon Necrozma.

Will we know about its "real body" (/ actual body) in USUM?

------

I know my translation is bad... but ah well... you just have to wait for the others to come online tonight
-------

By the way, can I have the link to the video you saw?

Maybe trailer next week?
Joe Merrick lied to us, he said this has nothing to do with USUM or any other games, but unfortunately it does relate to it.

Shoddy , unprofessional translation from me:

"Thought to be from an ancient, different world, a UB-like monster" that's what they say about the mysterious Pokemon Necrozma.

Will we know about its "real body" (/ actual body) in USUM?

------

I know my translation is bad... but ah well... you just have to wait for the others to come online tonight
-------

By the way, can I have the link to the video you saw?
sorry but it's an italian video xd

Joe Merrick lied to us, he said this has nothing to do with USUM or any other games, but unfortunately it does relate to it.

No? He just said that what was coming today has nothing to do with USUM, which isn't wrong. He or any of us didn't know that there'd be something coming on the 26th, and it likely isn't anything to do with USUM either. If it was, then they'd tell the rest of the world about it instead of just Japan.

Someone on 4chan translated the pages, and the page with the UBs ends with "Will Necrozma's true form be revealed in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon?"

Honestly the obvious answer to what's coming the 26th is that they'll just post the new forms on the website and some cryptic sentence and then call it a day. Like it's been said before, if they were gonna announce something they would try and hide it's existence in a website only for Pokemon lore. If it was coming they just say it.

Maybe trailer next week?

Those whole thing just confused me. Why can't they classify Ralts as an "alien" Pokemon? I legit thought Ralts was an alien when I first played Ruby and Sapphire.

Honestly the obvious answer to what's coming the 26th is that they'll just post the new forms on the website and some cryptic sentence and then call it a day. Like it's been said before, if they were gonna announce something they would try and hide it's existence in a website only for Pokemon lore. If it was coming they just say it.
So we'll finally get Necromza "true" form regarding to Solgaleo and Lunaala, I hope we get some big news in August, because if it was a new mechanic, they'll likely to reveal it in August, like they did with Mega Evolution in XY and Z-moves in SM.

Back
Top Bottom