• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Amusingly, that site actually mentions the "Unown could be Ultra Beasts" theory.

Will this factor into the next games? Almost certainly not, but hey, it's fun that they gave the idea a moment of airtime. I'm not a proponent of it myself, but it is a neat idea.

Amusingly, that site actually mentions the "Unown could be Ultra Beasts" theory.

Will this factor into the next games? Almost certainly not, but hey, it's fun that they gave the idea a moment of airtime. I'm not a proponent of it myself, but it is a neat idea.
Unown are ultra beasts and everything from language to tehcnology was fueled by them

20155799_1928138504066497_5421047845738077421_n.jpg

I see this image floating around on facebook, but it's clearly fake.
1. Litten's Japanese name is wrong.
2. Lillie's Japanese name is wrong.
3. Aether Foundation is being called Foundation Aether-- also wrong.
4. An excessive use of Kanji for a kid's game with no furigana to help them read.
5. Furigana completely absent from the Kanji.

Not to mention that the USM protags came from an edit thread on /vp/ (IIRC), and it even takes some parts from May's ORAS artwork. Lillie (whose art here is just a shoddy edit of her regular art) is off-model and doesn't fit the art style of everything else.

Last edited:

4. An excessive use of Kanji for a kid's game with no furigana to help them read.
100% Fake, even Joe Merrick on Twitter commented on that too. It's a copy and paste model from Diamond/Pearl and Platinum. Litten's name is japanese is wrong. Lillie doesn't look like Lusamine. I hope we get some real Corocoro Leaks next month.

Even though it's fake, I like the Lillie redesign. (And is she holding a trident? Trident - Wikipedia).

Also, the protags look way too tall.

That fake page is so lazy. They didn't even bother printing the picture out and then taking a blurry photograph of it. Those shadows are cheap photoshop effects. Come on, put some effort into your scams!
Doesn't this come from the official Pokéshopper website though? If it is truly fake, then the Pokeshopper website might be accused of scamming their consumers.

Paul Ryan (admin of PokeShopper) says he has his own Chinese leaker that said it's going to be Lycanroc's third form.
Paul Ryan said he won't disclose the original leak to me, so pressumably it's a private leak.

I still believe him though. He had leaked Pokemon Merchandise correctly before.

So in the past it was speculated that Nanu and UlaUla may have some importance, due to the player owning a black Z-ring, and now Tapu Bulu appears alongside 3 question marks. Maybe the other 3 islands will get big redesigns, and the other 3 Tapus will get new forms alongside them? Tapu Bulu sticks out as a sore thumb because he looks more animalistic than the others, maybe the other Tapus will get more animalistic too?

Paul Ryan (admin of PokeShopper) says he has his own Chinese leaker that said it's going to be Lycanroc's third form.
Paul Ryan said he won't disclose the original leak to me, so pressumably it's a private leak.

but now that i think about it,the three figure comes out in november with...guess who?

Necrozma of course,so...The other two might be ultra solgaleo and lunala at this point :/

But anyway,he just said this uh?

Honestly I think I believe him. He's a well known merchandise guy for the Pokemon franchise so I don't think he'd lie about something like that. I guess it's only a matter of time before we get info on the new form.

but now that i think about it,the three figure comes out in november with...guess who?

Necrozma of course,so...The other two might be ultra solgaleo and lunala at this point :/

But anyway,he just said this uh?

Idk......According to Paul Ryan the product listing never mentions Either of them. It'd prolly at least mention them to some degree if it had anything to do with them. This is most likley something new. I'm more inclined to believe a well known Pokemon merchandise source than anyone else at this point. He has no reason to lie to us.

Honestly I think I believe him. He's a well known merchandise guy for the Pokemon franchise so I don't think he'd lie about something like that. I guess it's only a matter of time before we get info on the new form.

Idk......According to Paul Ryan the product listing never mentions Either of them. It'd prolly at least mention them to some degree if it had anything to do with them. This is most likley something new. I'm more inclined to believe a well known Pokemon merchandise source than anyone else at this point. He has no reason to lie to us.
well true,atleast that guy should give us an another leak,just one information,the no info period for many people is getting something...

Bad?

well true,atleast that guy should give us an another leak,just one information,the no info period for many people is getting something...

Bad?

Are you seriously saying that the guy telling us one thing involving his job(more or less) isn't enough? He doesn't owe us anything to begin with. Asking for anymore info would be a bit ridiculous. That one bit of info may be all that his source has for all we know.

According to Paul Ryan the product listing never mentions Either of them. It'd prolly at least mention them to some degree if it had anything to do with them.

I believe that they are not listing them since it would reveal what the two of them are when it's supposed to be the whole big mystery behind USUM.

Are you seriously saying that the guy telling us one thing involving his job(more or less) isn't enough? He doesn't owe us anything to begin with. Asking for anymore info would be a bit ridiculous. That one bit of info may be all that his source has for all we know.
well,im sorry for being an asshole lmao

Back
Top Bottom