• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

The less pokemon reminiscent of Incineroar we have, the better.. I don't think they would repeat the werewolf theme anyway

Incineroar gets a pass due to those animations and the heel theme, but I highly doubt this Lycanroc has the same personality (and it'd be highly redundant). The best option would be a quadruped wolf with the Ultra influence.

EDIT: a dumbed down version of this
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/zeldauniverse/status/778299814815502336
would be exponentially better.

Wow, these last pages...And they said I was desperate. We have zero evidence to believe that the youtuber will reveal something decent.

Alolan Noctowl would seem fanservice, but if that gives us a non-brown Hoothoot I'm up for it!
Wooper getting something would be nice.

He didn't say what language.
I offered to translate on Twitter, stating that I know Chinese and Japanese.
He liked my tweet, but did not contact me any further than that.

He didn't say what language.
I offered to translate on Twitter, stating that I know Chinese and Japanese.
He liked my tweet, but did not contact me any further than that.

Are there any other Asian languages in which there could be Pokémon information? I highly doubt the language would be something like Hindi or Urdu.

Are there any other Asian languages in which there could be Pokémon information? I highly doubt the language would be something like Hindi or Urdu.
It's Japanese according to his tweet and he was supposedly gonna release the vid yesterday but had family stuff
I found it

View: https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/891711087556644865

Also,from after rereading it,Phil said that it's not a toy...What about if something like THAT leaked team skull trailer thing happened again?

Only thing he said is that the leak contains an alt evo for a pokemon and that it's in Japanese so.. we don't know what else is there

Then I think it's sort of fishy that he didn't accept (or atleast contact) @lavandula's offer to translate ....

I think it might be that he's been busy or is busy..his latest tweets mention a real life leak/home flood because some1 left the sink running. We will have to see if he puts up a video today/tomorrow. It's also possible that he already found somebody to translate for him

It's Japanese according to his tweet and he was supposedly gonna release the vid yesterday but had family stuff

Only thing he said is that the leak contains an alt evo for a pokemon and that it's in Japanese so.. we don't know what else is there

I think it might be that he's been busy or is busy..his latest tweets mention a real life leak/home flood because some1 left the sink running. We will have to see if he puts up a video today/tomorrow. It's also possible that he already found somebody to translate for him
Well,an another leak,but this.time personal xD

(im sorry-)

I won't call it yet, but I'm a little suspicious. I see no reason to not have shown at least a picture or something by now. Could be faking it. We will see.
Only reason I can see is wanting to hog dem video views because if he shows a picture before making the video, anyone can just take it and make their own video. He did mention the leak has an alt evo of a pokemon, but he needed translation, so that is giving us something

If anything I'm more skeptical of the info than the source. We've never had a "third version" that introduced new regular evolutions. Though, I guess there's a first for everything.

I don't know why we still talk about patterns when the patterns have been broken numerous times already .. We saw with SM that GF is willing to try new things and change up the formula, who's to say we can't get new pokemon mid-gen either? Maybe there's a reason the national dex didn't exist in SM (yes, wishful thinking ahoy)..

Either way, 4chan is coming up with even more fake threads which don't even warrant discussion I'd say ..

So like. Serebii just confirmed a random Salazzle distribution.

So I had a thought.

What if this being an alternate universe was real? If so, more new Pokemon, Alolan forms, and UBs would sort of make sense tbh.

So like. Serebii just confirmed a random Salazzle distribution.

So I had a thought.

What if this being an alternate universe was real? If so, more new Pokemon, Alolan forms, and UBs would sort of make sense tbh.
Not the first random distribution..we had a Lycanroc midnight one some time ago too. Wouldn't think much about it

Also.. go on the pokemon website and read USM description: "USM have been powered up with new additions to the story and features of Sun and Moon"... does that sound like a sequel or alt. universe to you? It's a very similar wording to what Emerald is described as... As much as I'd like it to be more than that... the chance is slim and we'd probably get new alolan forms at best

Back
Top Bottom