• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

4chan users insulting people that believe to that,how much dumb they are? lmao

But anyway,after looking at some official art,i think that the pic is fake ( TДT) Fucking end me

I'll agree that the picture is unlikely real, but I will say that that the idea that nothing good can come from 4chan is a bit ridiculous. Many of the leaks we got last year came from 4chan. While much of 4chans "leaks" are nothing but Trubbish, there are diamonds in the rough that pop up from time to time. Saying nothing good comes from there isn't a good policy. I mean remember back when the 3 final evolutions got leaked and Joe Merrick said they were fake simply because of where they originated? sometimes you just need to be cautious, but still keep an open mind.
i mean, i didn't need to know that that pic was from 4chan to know it was a fake. knowing it was from 4chan cemented it.

i mean, i didn't need to know that that pic was from 4chan to know it was a fake. knowing it was from 4chan cemented it.

Well yeah. again I don't necessarily think that's real simply due to how it looks anyway, but I was just saying that stuff DOES come from 4chan from time to time.

Sun arms and popplio tails are what debunked the pic it seem,sun looked very strange the first time i saw that,and i had a doubt about that

I saw this on 4chan

Definitely looks like (really good) fan art to me

I mean remember back when the 3 final evolutions got leaked and Joe Merrick said they were fake simply because of where they originated?

Yep. There's been many times when leaks from 4chan were real and Joe keeps calling them fakes. Sure, there are more fakes than real, but still.

He's pretty full of himself tbh, always thinks he knows everything, and he obviously hasn't learned from his several mistakes

But the strange thing is...why they are spamming golisopod and silvally?:/
Golisipod is one of Guzma's aces, perhaps hinting toward a larger rival role or even a captain role for Guzma. Silvally is simply Gladion's ace.
Silvally is "special"enough to be spammed,Golisopod? No clue...Im still hoping Silvally gets some lore relating it to Arceus or something
Golisipod is one of Guzma's aces, perhaps hinting toward a larger rival role or even a captain role for Guzma. Silvally is simply Gladion's ace.
I saw this on 4chan
I can't put it into words well but the picture just seems off proportion wise, especially comparing it to prerelease artwork from SM. I'd go ahead and toss this in the garbage pile.

that might means Fossil Restoration Center near Lush Jungle. a visitor said a guy was hoping to expand it and have once-extinct Pokemon roaming around. also that guy say there is Dream Ranch. even though the pic is fake, the Park is possible we will see in USUM. and according to the terrain there, it is impossible to be replaced by Pikachu House

Oh, that Primal Genesect seems pretty cool overall, would like that to be true.
Still.
Well,you remembered me to post this lmao-

Same artist maybe?

http://i.********/vp/1501720298654.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried reverse search,and nothing came up...

Is this pic real? The artstyle is GF style,and it's just to good to be real...If yes,trailer coming tomorrow?

Also-

Me when i saw that pic

welcome-to-jurassic-park-o.gif

Judging by the proportions, and the overall art of Sun (arms, pants,head especially), it is without a doubt, fake.
Sun has wobbly arms, squished head, and weird crinkles around the pants, his legs look awkward and somewhat squished too..
As already mentioned, the Breeder guy looks too huge compared to Sun and his stance hardly fits into the picture naturally

I believe someone is very good at recreating sunmoon background art (or simply copying it and adding onto it/pasting stuff onto it)

Yes, I also agree that saying everything that comes form 4chan is fake is stupid and exaggerated, but even ignoring where it came from, it doesn't look real, just like...literally everything that is supposedly a USM leak and has come from 4chan so far

This is also random but in the Pikachu rap that got released today Mimikyu from the first USUM trailer was shown leaping out of some woods.
So I guess
1. It's still a Totem
2. Mimkyu are now a bit more aggressive
3. It's no longer in that store
Yeah, I mentioned that a few pages back, and even if it's just a tiny tidbit of extra footage, it hints towards what the MimiQ actually is.

As it stands now:

-Unless they have significantly revamped attack animations, this is no regular attack
-Unless they have made Z-moves use the environment as background like Amie did, this is no special Z-move
-It is likely a totem, we do not get enough footage to see whether it starts glowing with totem aura after
- Indeed, it is no longer in the store. Could it be that maybe now they added a wild totem feature? Yes, I know, as if that'd happen, but you gotta agree that the location seems pretty random, just being bushes/trees in a forest place at night..
- I still do not think that the MimiQ, Togedemaru and Midday Lycanroc have to be the same thing.
-Judging by the close-up of Togedemaru with a door-looking background behind it, it can be anything from a Z-move to totem stance, since all totems have angery eyes...yet the same can be said for some Z moves
- Lycanroc 's animation reminisces a Z move moreso than a totem entrance as well, I don't know ( I stand by the possibility of them having made Z moves use the current environment as background).. I just don't think that all 3 have to necessarily be shown and implied to be the same thing

I can't put it into words well but the picture just seems off proportion wise, especially comparing it to prerelease artwork from SM. I'd go ahead and toss this in the garbage pile.

Silvally might just be Gladion's Ace, but it's undeniable that it's a special pokemon which is an inferior Arceus and has special lore in the game. I sure don't think when they market Silally, they do it as just Gladion's ace.

Golisopod though, yeah, that one is only associated with Ya boi Guzma and I'd be very happy if he has a larger role in these games (No, I don't want him to be a captain because captains get seen one time only and then forgotten forever...and we all know this isn't BW/2 so such characters don't have plotrelevance)

Well,you remembered me to post this lmao-

Same artist maybe?

http://i.********/vp/1501720298654.jpg

The close-up of that sign makes me realize how uneven the letters look, fake indeed. I am sure this primal genesect has existed for a while, some people are good at copying sugimori style and then lowering quality to make it look real

But let US be real now, that quality of the style isn't the go-to for pokemon stock art nowadays. Just look at the Alolan dex and concept art pages, they may be sugimori style but they don't look like the above anymore..they are way cleaner and smoother

So they are talking about evolution in the preview of the next episode, and seems it's neither day nor night, but dusk

View: https://youtu.be/w7JFIu-1omg

looks like tapu lele presents both options to rockruff, but at the end its shown staring into a large sunset with its eyes reflecting it (twilight/dusk in other words) ..and then the light turns green. It sure looks like it is pretty much confirmed we are getting a wolf 3

So they are talking about evolution in the preview of the next episode, and seems it's neither day nor night, but dusk

View: https://youtu.be/w7JFIu-1omg

with the green particles,literally confirmed that it will be the third form,also,maybe the name will be Dusk form?

ALSO,we are sure that we are going to see him evolving in the next episode? Or we will see him in the episode after this one?

ALSO,we are sure that we are going to see him evolving in the next episode? Or we will see him in the episode after this one?
Not sure, my bet is at the end of it (being it the evolution itself or the evolution light)

with the green particles,literally confirmed that it will be the third form,also,maybe the name will be Dusk form?

We don't know if it will evolve next episode, but they confirm it is nearing evolution, and pretty much confirm it will be a twilight one. They might save the evolution for another episode as well, but I think we are definitely getting a reveal before August 10

Also, reminder that the global link extracted image speaks of a "Rugarugan: Form 4" ..so the possibility is still there that we get dawn and dusk forms (both include twilight)

I sincerely hope that the form ISNT coloured green.

1. It isn't at all natural (red for midnight was believable as Red and brown are close enough).
2. It won't suit a canine Pokemon (I'm pretty sure that very few (if any) canine Pokemon are cold coloured. Zygarde 10% is the only exception that comes to mind.
3. Minus points for being one of my least favourite colours.

I personally think the form will be predominantly black, since black is quite highlighted in the ultra games.

1. It isn't at all natural (red for midnight was believable as Red and brown are close enough).
2. It won't suit a canine Pokemon (I'm pretty sure that very few (if any) canine Pokemon are cold coloured. Zygarde 10% is the only exception that comes to mind.

I personally think the form will be predominantly black, since black is quite highlighted in the ultra games.
It might get green eyes.

Point 1 makes sense especially considering both Lycanroc's colors. Herdier, Stoutland and the Lucario line beg to differ about point 2 though. I think we'll have a Lycanroc with dark brown-reddish fur in order to have it in-between light bown Midday and dark red Midnight, with green eyes to complete the blue-red-green reference. We can't be too sure the evolution will happen on the next episode but foreshadowing with a Rockruff dream after the green eyes scene or something could.

Back
Top Bottom