• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

By giving them typing that make them worse (like Rock/Normal) then pure Rock?

But anyway,the fact that they are spamming our boy silvally...

Maybe this is an hint of something?

Maybe they will expand his lore?

I think you're confusing with Ohmura..he's the other lead artist with Sugimori and their art is usually differentiated by looking at the style for say.. BW and then looking at BW2

Yuusuke Ohmura and Ken Sugimori both still do official art, but they vary between games
Ohhhh!!! My bad!!

I just noticed something.
The Sun's light was green, as well as Rockruff eyes.

mCzm5il.jpg

Green as the light around USUM logos.
Mmm.

There was also yellow on Rockruff's eyes earlier, there's yellow as well as green in the backgrounds.

Perhaps a "Dusk Form" would have green eyes while a "Dawn form" would have yellow eyes?

They can also make them version exclusives in that "Dusk Lycanroc" would be obtainable during night in Ultra Sun while "Dawn Lycanroc" would be obtainable during day in Ultra Moon, if they did that, then they'd still keep the previous version exclusive evolutions.

I'm thinking for Lycanroc forms are Dawn and Dusk form. But I'm still skeptical at Midday form Lycanroc jumping in the sun on USUM trailer.

EDIT: Now it's definitely two forms, because Paul Ryan posted this on Twitter:

View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/774008727905112065

You do realize that tweet was from last year, right? It's old news.

View: https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/893198222155558912

I think he has got another person to do the translation then.

View: https://twitter.com/PhillyBeatzU/status/893201367568875523

He also said this.

I'm curious what it's related to now. I'm expecting it'll be sink instead of swim, though

Also what about the whole translation thing he needed? Seems like he just lied on twitter and just found some random leaks on 4chan.

Last edited:
BUT,that leak that he got that still need to be translated?.-.

Ugh...

But anyway,until we will have some TRUE information about the games,im like...50 •/• on the "dream park fake",and the other 50 on the "dream park true",but...i don't know why,the genesect thing looks a bit strange :v

This is a disappointment, this is what I have been waiting for? We all know that's 4chan leaks, it's likely to be fake, especially you can't catch a fossil pokemon, it doesn't work that way. The Genesect form seem to be fake as well. I rather see some official news for USUM, good thing we got the 10th for Lycanroc forms, I just hope the corocoro have more than just Lycanroc forms, maybe the merchandise leaks from pokeshopper.

Back
Top Bottom