• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Huh. That "August 6th" leak mentions Mimikkyu's true form being revealed. The anime episode that airs after next week's episode (where Rockruff possibly evolves) focuses on Mimikkyu's disguise tearing up...

I'm kinda impressed because Sunday is not usually a day where you would announce stuff.
Yet, I'm still keeping my expectations accordingly.

Edit: (speaking about that possible leak)

I'm kinda impressed because Sunday is not usually a day where you would announce stuff.
Yet, I'm still keeping my expectations accordingly.

Edit: (speaking about that possible leak)
Well, let's not jump the gun just yet, since last year the pokenchi title also said "SM info to be revealed in Pokenchi" but it ended up just replaying the trailer we already saw. This time might do the same with the USUM reveal trailer and just add Lycanroc 3 as the only new info

"(Tomorrow's Pokénchi) A Game Freak's Mr. Oomori Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon first bach of news introduction! Also a shocking announcement about Pokémon Sun and Moon anime! Sunday morning at 8"

or so.
Thanks for the accurate translation!

Well, let's not jump the gun just yet, since last year the pokenchi title also said "SM info to be revealed in Pokenchi" but it ended up just replaying the trailer we already saw. This time might do the same with the USUM reveal trailer and just add Lycanroc 3 as the only new info

Well, they said it'll affect the anime, so Lycanroc #3 is pretty much guaranteed, especially going by the CoroCoro issue. They might reveal Mimikyu's true form since the episode after it has its disguise being teared, likely after it's separated from Team Rocket.

Aside from those, I'd imagine they'd show artwork for the player characters and starters, along with maybe the names of the mascots. I'm gonna keep my expectations low and expect just the Lycanroc, though.

Well, they said it'll affect the anime, so Lycanroc #3 is pretty much guaranteed, especially going by the CoroCoro issue. They might reveal Mimikyu's true form since the episode after it has its disguise being teared, likely after it's separated from Team Rocket.

Aside from those, I'd imagine they'd show artwork for the player characters and starters, along with maybe the names of the mascots. I'm gonna keep my expectations low and expect just the Lycanroc, though.
Well, apparently, they already showed the USM reveal trailer on pokenchi when the games were revealed in June, so I guess at the very least it will be new info?

I also imagine a new trailer would show the official art for the protagonists, and the actual finalized boxart, Lycanroc 3 and possibly some more of the map or new chars?

Source: /vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #32738106

/vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #33028426

This one I believe...it has the infamous Gladion/Lillie role switch meme and it's not too informative, so I'd remain skeptic about it.. it says the second trailer would come August 6, we don't know if we will see a trailer on Pokenchi

Ooh that one! I think I didn't add cause it just sounded too ridiculous lol, but it's added to the OP now :p

Well,after the thing that ohomori said about the battle frontier in oras,i don't trust him anymore :v

Well, let's not jump the gun just yet, since last year the pokenchi title also said "SM info to be revealed in Pokenchi" but it ended up just replaying the trailer we already saw.

Oh, yeah, don't worry! I don't usually believe this stuff. Just that is a weird coincidence.

@Saternoir: You're welcome! :_)

@Saternoir: You're welcome! :_)
Haha did not knew that we had another japanese speaker here :p

Anyway, since they already showcased the trailer we saw in the Pokénchi, we can for sure believe that this will be the first batch of news, I suppose.

nah that leak is defos fake. Mimikyu and Salazzle prove it.
not to mention that leak doesn't even talk about something like lycanroc 3.. I'll choose to remain in doubt bout that leak being real until we see what pokenchi brings even (if it brings enough info that is)

Did you guys see this??
IMG_9249.PNG IMG_9250.PNG

I drew over real fast, it looks like a fusion of the two but with green eyes

Wow wasn't expecting to have red fur but I like the whole combination of both forms aspect. It seems like this form will only happen when between night and day(as most have stated.) Hopefully there is something unique to it.
I guess I'm also not the biggest fan of the choice of fur color, but I do hope unlike the other 2, this wolf is not pure rock and I hope it will have better abilities/stat distribution/movepool than the other 2

Time to learn Japanese ;)

(?)
Well I don't even watch the Sun Moon anime but I watch Anime subbed personally, what I meant is Pokemon Company wouldn't have a reveal be months later in english

Wow, if that's actually the new Lycanroc form, it's totally lame. It just looks like a Midnight colored Midday with green eyes. Not that either other form was that interesting to begin with, but still...

Wow, if that's actually the new Lycanroc form, it's totally lame. It just looks like a Midnight colored Midday with green eyes. Not that either other form was that interesting to begin with, but still...
Dont judge so early.... Who knows it will be very strong and cool

Back
Top Bottom