• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

But anyway,let's just hope that he's not directing the games...After what he did with the Battle frontier in ORAS ugh...
That was Masuda who said that in an interview, not Ohmori. For all we know, they might have simply ran out of time due to the other elements in the game and Masuda misinterpreted its exclusion.

That was Masuda who said that in an interview, not Ohmori. For all we know, they might have simply ran out of time due to the other elements in the game and Masuda misinterpreted its exclusion.
I don't know how anyone can misinterpret a speech like "Today kids are always on their phones, people are busier blabla, no time for frontier, too much hassle, they get annoyed yaddayadda" ... That guy just genuinely believes that copypasting battle towers in different skins is the way to go because children today are braindead phone zombies when it's clear as day that such facilities being OPTIONAL /difficulty modes are the real solution to any such issue of a split audience..

Anyways, a few more hours to go until pokenchi, we will find out at least something there. I'll maintain that it's unconfirmed whether Ohmori is the director until it's stated to us

Wow, if that's actually the new Lycanroc form, it's totally lame. It just looks like a Midnight colored Midday with green eyes. Not that either other form was that interesting to begin with, but still...
I think you mean the other way around. It looks like Midday body with Midnight coloring. I like it, though!

I love midnight lycanroc, and its coloring, but I hope this one doesn't look like just a slight variation of midnight lycanroc.

I don't know how anyone can misinterpret a speech like "Today kids are always on their phones, people are busier blabla, no time for frontier, too much hassle, they get annoyed yaddayadda" ... That guy just genuinely believes that copypasting battle towers in different skins is the way to go because children today are braindead phone zombies when it's clear as day that such facilities being OPTIONAL /difficulty modes are the real solution to any such issue of a split audience..
Again, Masuda was the one who said that, not Ohmori. Japanese companies try to save face when it comes to defending their actions. Also time constraints and prioritizing other features such as fixing contests and secret bases, as well as the Delta Episode, probably took priority.

As for misinterpreting things, I was trying to say that Masuda may have misinterpreted Ohmori's actions.

Again, Masuda was the one who said that, not Ohmori. Japanese companies try to save face when it comes to defending
Guess I did not specify, but everything I wrote was supposed to be about Masuda since I've read his interview about ORAS and the frontier. I know it's not Ohmori

Let's wait til we have a high quality full picture and/or gameplay footage before we judge it imo
I highly recomend checking Pokenchi, probably there biggest scoop since Mega Mewtwo Y, and that was leaked as just a picture before it as well, thought that was a few days before rather than hours

Let's wait til we have a high quality full picture and/or gameplay footage before we judge it imo
I highly recomend checking Pokenchi, probably there biggest scoop since Mega Mewtwo Y, and that was leaked as just a picture before it as well, thought that was a few days before rather than hours
I know -I-'m definitely staying up to watch the stream, only 3 hours to go

Here's hoping
EDIT: @CharizardMen99

The problem isn't believing in a fossil park, it's believing in an obviously fake image and defending it to the grave. I still think the fossil park can be real since they hinted at one being built in SM, but not those images.

The Lycanroc recreation gave it a bit too much white fur (if we assume the white is part of the beyblade and not the wolf that is).. I think I'd hope it doesn't look anything like that. We can also kind of see that the wolf's back has white and black parts on it

well,what's the problem in people believing to that?

i don't believe in that anymore but...i don't see a problem

Anyway,i found this nice recreation of the coro coro lycanrock

http://i.********/vp/1501955720390.png

When sharing fanart, please include the artist's name and a link to where you found it. If you can't find the original artist, please say so. Artists work hard on their art, it's only fair to give them credit when sharing their work :)

When sharing fanart, please include the artist's name and a link to where you found it. If you can't find the original artist, please say so. Artists work hard on their art, it's only fair to give them credit when sharing their work :)
well,i found that on 4chan sadly >_<

anyway,a random guess that i had some minutes ago when i was watching jurassic park the lost world...

If a jurassic park will appear in the game(not saying the one from that pic),i guess that it will be something like isla sorna...With free roaming Pokémons in the grass...this will be pretty nice actually

Last edited:
It can also be the worst of both, sadly

In other news, I can't believe that fossil park fake picture is still going around and people are still believing it..
yeah i m extremely agree in your comment basically thats why the first impression its right but after began thinking the lycanrock can easily obtain worst things of forms

Back
Top Bottom