• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I just really hope it's better than the other 2. But I doubt it. Probably pure Rock type and a meh moveset. But I can hope. It looks nice and since I never used Lycanroc before, I'd love to put it on my team.

Well, for the actual info side. It apparently does not evolve by normal means like other evolutions. It's different. This information is on the official website by the way.

I'm split on the design. On one hand I think it looks pretty cool. but they could have done a little bit more to make it not just a slightly edited version of Midday form :/

Atleast it's something,and i don't get why people must whine about something that is not story related-

Anyway,im the only one that think that he looks way more amazing in the anime?

I really like the new Lycanroc. :X I can understand disappointment from it being similar to pre-existing Lycanroc, though. Doesn't hurt that it's my favorite color, but at the very least I think it's a fun way to make Rockruff's arc in the anime feel more unique than if we were to get regular Midday as it's evolution, since we've seen both prior forms get focus.

Atleast it's something,and i don't get why people must whine about something that is not story related-

Anyway,im the only one that think that he looks way more amazing in the anime?
Nope you are not the only one. I also like the touch in which its eye turns red in battle animations in the gameplay. Though the most interesting thing about that video (for me) was the new Pokemon encounter theme. It sounds much more intense.

meh, people are just whining again. It's a really nice color scheme, really, and it's notably less boring than midday lycanroc. I wish they had done a little more, yeah, but it's okay. Be thankful they didn't pull another kyurem black...

I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out rock/fire, rock/psychic, or rock/dark, with midnight being pure rock to put further emphasis on this strange hybrid.

It's been exactly 2 months (down to the day) since USUM were announced.
In that time the only thing they've revealed is a different colouration of a Pokemon we already know and has already had a lot of exposure.

Can't wait for October. Maybe Cap Pikachu, will gain access to an 8th hat, (one of Lillie's perhaps?)

I mean, the design is starting to grow on me, I don't want to sound like i'm complaining ;-; I am just interested in exactly how Rockruff involves into it. What if it is just a dusk stone lmao? But I do agree that it looks 100% cooler in the anime.

Perhaps you'll need both Midday and Midnight Lycanroc in your party to make it evolve into Dusk. Or an item that is imbued with both the power of the sun and the power of the moon.

Nope you are not the only one. I also like the touch in which its eye turns red in battle animations in the gameplay. Though the most interesting thing about that video (for me) was the new Pokemon encounter theme. It sounds much more intense.
really?

Where did you heard the battle theme??

EDIT:nevermind,the guy that i followed just turned off the audio lmao

Why people can't be happy with what we got?

IT'S NOT going to be a part of the plot,a huge plot twist or something else,there is no need to whine about something that you can easily avoid,really...people can't be happy EVEN with a little thing,it seems that some people expected an ultra mega hyper dusk lycanrock...

Why people can't be happy with what we got?

IT'S NOT going to be a part of the plot,a huge plot twist or something else,there is no need to whine about something that you can easily avoid,really...people can't be happy EVEN with a little thing,it seems that some people expected an ultra mega hyper dusk lycanrock...
It's been 2 month dry spill for USUM, the only thing we got was Lycanroc "Dusk Form" we're expecting a little more than just Rockruff new evolution. The purpose of releasing news is to get the fans hype into buying the games, it's not like they'll wait till the release of the game to find out about the USUM.

Back
Top Bottom