• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Orange Creamsicle Lycanroc FTW. :D

So, if we would theorize that Lycanroc possibly evolved into orange thereby resembling the sunset color, then ~if~ there would be a dawn form, it would be..........pink..........like the sunrise color?

*coughs*

I highly doubt we'll get a Dawn form. But we will see.

The Japanese name is Twilight form, which doesn't necessitate a second form in the same way that "Dusk" does for us.

No "Dawn Form" please. What's the point in oversaturating Rockruff's evolutionary branches with a form that probably won't do anything more revolutionary than the existing three have, and will likely just be a minor hybrid modification of Midnight Form?

In defense of Cream pop wolf, it's supposed to be a Twilight form ala something that's in-between night and day so it's look makes sense from that outlook. I'm just wondering what's the big difference between this and its other two counterparts and how we get such a form

I would love to see a dawn form, I always thought midnight was slightly cooler. I think midnight with middays tail or rocks on his neck would be amazing. Anyways I personally think the Twilight form is neat and if they do play off night into day and day into night, I think that's a really clever,unique idea. I totally understand why people might not like it, but in a way to me seems like a way cooler fusion in a sense than what they did with kyurem.(yes they are different, but similar in a way) definitely was shocked to get this from pokenchi. I was just waiting for the 10th

I was hoping for a quadrupedal Lycanroc capable of standing on its hind legs - a halfway point between the existing forms, basically. Dusk Lycanroc just strikes me as a lazy Midday recolour with a bit of Midnight's fur and red eyes. It could benefit from having more of Midnight's design on its body for a more even split.

Overall, it could be so much better with a few design tweaks, but clearly GF opted for the sloppy route imo. Give it the best stats, movepool or ability among the three and maybe Dusk won't seem as disappointing.

Last edited:
I think it looks fine, not amazing but yellow crystal emerald didn't have any new forms, Platinum BW2 had no non legendary. I really hope we get a bigger trailer this month, september is too close IMO, even for me who isn't getting the game until Christmas(assuming someone purchases)

will likely just be a minor hybrid modification of Midnight Form?

I kinda wanted a Dawn Form just because of that, actually. Though since Dusk's Japanese name is Twilight, then it seems a Dawn Form is out of the question.

I'm fine with it, but I feel like they could've just stuck with Twilight.

I think it looks fine, not amazing but yellow crystal emerald didn't have any new forms, Platinum BW2 had no non legendary.

Didn't Emerald have Speed Deoxys? Platinum had Rotom forms, and Rotom isn't a Legendary, but the problem is that Rotom's forms were event-locked until HGSS.

The new Dusk Form of Lycanroc is really rad. I wasn't much of a fan of either of the two forms, but with this reveal, I'm definitely going to use Dusk Form Lycanroc when Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon comes. Here's hoping that it's not mono rock

For the people complaining about the complainers: don't. Everyone has the right on their own opinion, they are not complaining that you do like it, are they? This forum would be very boring imo if everyone was just happy with everything that's done, there would be little to discuss :p

As for my own opinion about it: I'm impressed. That must be the laziest design GF has made so far, that's an achievement in itself :p

The one on the CoroCoro cover looks different though, doesn't it? More red and seems to have saber teeth or something? So I am betting there's a dawn form too to be revealed in CoroCoro.

The one on the CoroCoro cover looks different though, doesn't it? More red and seems to have saber teeth or something? So I am betting there's a dawn form too to be revealed in CoroCoro.

Yeah I was looking at that too. I'm leaning on maybe that's just how it looks on the cover, but it does look a bit different than the form that got revealed today. I'm excited for when that issue of CoroCoro fully leaks now. Maybe it will at least give us some more info about this Lycanroc.

dusk form is lazy but reasonable, so i have no reason to hate it. :love:

I admit that Lycanroc dusk form is a lazy design, of a Midday and Midnight´s hybrid but it have grow on me and I like the color and eye color so when I get Ultra Sun then I will add dusk form on my team, but I can understand the complain and everyone have the right to say what they feel about it, but after months of no new info or how the story will be like in USMU or if we get any new alola forms I bet people are getting inpatient!!

But for me if we get any new Alola form then I buy USUM on day one or if not then I might not bother to buy it right away!!!

Pls let it be a Alola Ursaring!!!!

Saw the Lycanroc reveal, and the form looks great! I wasn't a fan of Midnight form, and Midday was nice, and it's a nice improvement from Midday! I love the new fur addition.

I just hoped that it'd be a light shade of red instead of orange.

Here's hoping that it's not mono rock
and not rock/ground. +good ability: sandstream or something in that shame...

could it be fire/rock? neh, that would be...what would it be? for me fire/rock is out of play.

hope it learns flame charge, taking the sun and dusk motive and how it looks cool, if its slower then the mid day form it will need it.
-fighting??? both forms learn a lot of them.

the two base forms learn enough fighting, dark and normal moves but no fairy, ghost or steel moves???? I hope that will change in USUM. Especially with moonblast and moonshine(night),
iron tail(midday form) for them.

What are the chances for a Dawn comeback in the anime and Lycanroc Dawn form?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom