• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

it seems that they added a little nice thing,someone noticed this on 4chan!

/vp/ - Not sure if no one noticed this yet but it looks l - Pokémon - 4chan
and it looks like the game has turned on the anti-aliasing when the animation of pokemon model is relatively static, perhaps video is too vague.

I don't know if I need hearing aids or am missing something obvious but..

I neither hear nor see anything in that video?

-Pokemon make idle animations already if you wait long enough without choosing an action, so that's nothing new
-If I'm supposed hear carrotwolf make its cry at 0:14 or any sound from the game at all, I don't ...someone help ?

That sound is just one of the watchers saying "eh!" :giggle: It would be cool if they added cries to the idle animations. I didn't know I wanted this until now!

Oh well...sorry lmao

Anyway,we should get the leaks near the end of this day,or tomorrow?

now pokemon needs more expressive force, the battle mechanism has been quite perfected. so looking forward to switch's pokemon game, hope gf will make it vivid :giggle:

Definitely nothing new. It's just an idle animation like the ones we've seen the last couple generations. No cry, it seems. Nothing special. Looks nice though.

Hopefully these details represents that the content of the game is rich

I think Rockruff's evo will have something to do with the right time and having another (or two) forms of Lycanroc, just like how Ash's Rockruff evolves in the anime.

I think Rockruff's evo will have something to do with the right time and having another (or two) forms of Lycanroc, just like how Ash's Rockruff evolves in the anime.

I don't watch the anime so I could very possibly not know what I'm talking about here, but I think those two other Lycanroc in the anime are just there in order to emphasize that Ash's Lycanroc is different and special. Requiring players to already have a Lycanroc or both on their team in order to get Dusk Form seems very preventative, and makes Dusk Form feel redundant.

I think it'll be obtained through a comparatively simple method, just like how the original two Lycanroc were rumored to evolve in a number of convoluted ways (e.g. "take it up to a special cliff during x time of day and it'll evolve into one of four forms depending on the island you're on"), but in the end were a simple (version exclusive) time-based @Lv25 evolution.

Maybe Dusk form will be obtained by evolving during the day (UM) or Night (US).

Yes, but that quote is most likely about the evolved form Lycanroc.

Because both Lycanroc can be found in Poni Island, so that's their way of saying that Carrotdoggo can't be found in the wild, which imo has nothing to do with the evolution method.

For anyone that wants to see a better mix of both Lycanrocs there is this from 1apple-fox1 on Tumblr.
upload_2017-8-7_13-5-59.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom