• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

That's assuming we're getting a demo.
Likely but I wouldn't think about it as guaranteed.
i can't really think of a reason why not to have a demo.
Well, the official site says [otherwise] so that seems unlikely.
to be fair, i wouldn't say the official site is necessarily the most factual place to find information about Pokemon in the games. for all we know, they just meant you can't find it in the wild. i think it is most likely that Rockruff evolves into the new form either during the evening (period) or during twilight depending on which version.

please post the video here i dont have nothing about 4chan but since long time lost interest in his webpage i dont pretend offend his users and his good archievents and trolling but for me i dont know feel kinda lazy for enter in website

ok it actually looks kind of cool in motion but i just really don't like orange. I'm hoping the shiny is pink.

found this on 4chan,the dates when coro coro leaked in the past years

http://i.********/vp/1502183235933.png
I place my bets on the 10th. It would just make too much sense that we get leaks the latest date possible when we're eagerly awaiting any news at all 乁( ´-` )_/¯

So Pokékalos (french site) have found some CoroCoro pages

View: https://twitter.com/Pokekalos/status/894907349122658304

In another tweet they mention that they're translating them before sharing.

EDIT: Here it is
Pokémon Ultra-Soleil et Ultra-Lune : leaks du Corocoro du mois de Septembre ! - pokekalos.fr
E0FM1zPQ.jpg

Seems like it has a signature move and a Z-crystal/Z-move

Last edited:
So Pokékalos (french site) have found some CoroCoro pages

View: https://twitter.com/Pokekalos/status/894907349122658304

In another tweet they mention that they're translating them before sharing.

EDIT: Here it is
Pokémon Ultra-Soleil et Ultra-Lune : leaks du Corocoro du mois de Septembre ! - pokekalos.fr
E0FM1zPQ.jpg

Seems like it has a signature move and a Z-move

Is this confirmed real? I mean it looks real but wondering

Is there anything else pokemon in there or just carrotwolf?
/vp/ - コロコロリーク - Pokémon - 4chan
meanwhile this is on 4chan too, but it's clearly fake on closer look (not to mention if this is the real coro, that image is also fake)

Is this confirmed real? I mean it looks real but wondering

Is there anything else pokemon in there or just carrotwolf?
/vp/ - コロコロリーク - Pokémon - 4chan
meanwhile this is on 4chan too, but it's clearly fake on closer look (not to mention if this is the real coro, that image is also fake)
4chan leak-- furigana missing syndrome again...

This is from 4chan, it's likely to be fake, but there an island scans:

Attachments

• 1502199685614.png
    1502199685614.png
    297.2 KB · Views: 111
Back
Top Bottom