• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

This is from 4chan, it's likely to be fake, but there an island scans:
If you mean the pineapple swine, yeah it is fake. I just found it funny how the image originated right when the real corocoro leaked

Also, according to the person who got the corocoro scans from the japanese guy with the magazine, that japanese person will provide more/higher quality pictures when they wake up. It's also uncertain whether this is the only pokemon thing corocoro has

let's just wait,at this time,we will get a little trailer with the new form-

Anyway,what the hell is going on around those pages in the comment section??

/vp/ - Jeez - Pokémon - 4chan

I can't really see why they wouldn't post a scan with new stuff first, if one existed.
Apparently the guy who posted it is somebody who buys the magazine for his sister or something..and they "got a request" to post pokemon from the magazine and they posted that scan before going to sleep.. idk if any of that is true but if it is, it would explain why the guy wouldn't be familiar with what's actually new and isn't.

If you go to the japanese place where scan originates from, you can see the person posted content from corocoro that isn't only pokemon and there's a bit of text saying that he posted a little bit of pokemon due to a request..idk though, maybe someone here who can read japanese can tell us for sure?

『コロコロコミック9月号2017』

link here

now I am looking forward to next possible leak , since the third form of lycanroc has been revealed , there is nothing to talk after but lycanroc .(・ัω・ั)

Last edited:
Maybe we would need confirmation on this:

View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/894964408186789889

Translation: CoroCoro states that a light coming from somewhere is affecting the Pokémon in Alola, that's why Lycanroc has a new form.

Also this:

View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/894964885884477440

I think it makes sense tho

I'm doubtful that the text actually says that because idk if anyone can even make out what it says..the blur quality is too high. Again, if anyone here can read and give us a clue, would be nice..

If it actually says that, it mentions "the new Alola" ..If that's a thing, are we really having an alternate world?

It's kinda hard to read and I really can't assure that's what it says but likely is.
Not sure If I explained myself.

It's kinda hard to read and I really can't assure that's what it says but likely is.
Not sure If I explained myself.
You are saying you can make out enough of it to say it says something along those lines?

"入手法が早くも明らかに!!"

What about that text on the highest section in the blue box? Someone on 4chan translated it to "We'll reveal how to obtain it right now!!"

I really hope that doesn't mean Dusk Lycanroc would be event-only... What would even be special about the Rockruff since it doesn't seem to have a Z-Crystal?

Primarina Dusk Form

Attachments

• NedeG6H.jpg
    NedeG6H.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 62
I'm doubtful that the text actually says that because idk if anyone can even make out what it says..the blur quality is too high. Again, if anyone here can read and give us a clue, would be nice..

If it actually says that, it mentions "the new Alola" ..If that's a thing, are we really having an alternate world?

On Pokemon Center, it did say "CoroCoro affirms that a light coming from somewhere is affecting Alola's Pokémon, that's why the new form", it also says "And this is very much like the phrase they used in the ad. Our first clue on the plot?" Here's the prove, you have to translate it:

View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/894964408186789889

View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/894964885884477440

So maybe the green light might be relevant to plot of USUM, but we still don't understand about Ultra Solgaleo/Ultra Lunaala.

Back
Top Bottom