• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

On Pokemon Center, it did say "CoroCoro affirms that a light coming from somewhere is affecting Alola's Pokémon, that's why the new form", it also says "And this is very much like the phrase they used in the ad. Our first clue on the plot?" Here's the prove, you have to translate it:

View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/894964408186789889

View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/894964885884477440

So maybe the green light might be relevant to plot of USUM, but we still don't understand about Ultra Solgaleo/Ultra Lunaala.

I still maintain that the text is too blurry to be read properly and many sources just ride on random unconfirmed comments about it..

Instead, people in 4chan say that the phrase has nothing to do with the above, but I'd rather wait for high quality pictures before getting my hopes up (again) and then getting them destroyed (again)

Festival Plaza gets an overhaul apparently. I hope it will be made more like Join Ave from BW2.

This is all nice. But I am more interested in the region itself. Will there be new islands, more places to explore, better battle facilities?

Source on that?

well theres this, but considering who made that video, I'd advise taking it with some Shoal Salt.

From what I gathered, Joe Merreck pointed out that the lottery Global Mission was the final one for Sun and Moon (an oddity considering that there are 3 unused missions. So some people speculated that this means somethings gonna happen to the Plaza in USUM (Verisify being one of the speculators)

It's possible that it's going through some reset. Like the servers are being switched over to the new games like the splatfests in splatoon were.

Just because there's only one global mission left isn't a hint that it's canned. It's probably a hint that they're just no longer focusing on the first two games and everything will be USUM until the Switch Generation comes out.

i dont worried about events and i dont worried about festival plaza i finally reached level 999 and seriously the GTS its really annoying for me long time since 4 generation but the people still wants "impossible" pokemons from others its impossible dont make sick and finally uses editors like PKHEX

well theres this, but considering who made that video, I'd advise taking it with some Shoal Salt.

From what I gathered, Joe Merreck pointed out that the lottery Global Mission was the final one for Sun and Moon (an oddity considering that there are 3 unused missions. So some people speculated that this means somethings gonna happen to the Plaza in USUM (Verisify being one of the speculators)

I think if anything happened to plaza, it's that maybe it got separated from the PSS functions moreso than removed entirely, although even removal isn't out of the question.

BTW, did we ever end up getting at least HQ images of corocoro? The guy was supposed to give some hours ago

that french twitter received the official Dusk Lycanrock artwork from a "misterious" source,they might have some else in store for us?

DGxyfZEXUAAWjhd

Or we will have just this news this month?

that french twitter received the official Dusk Lycanrock artwork from a "misterious" source,they might have some else in store for us?

DGxyfZEXUAAWjhd

Or we will have just this news this month?
..Or did somebody redraw it ? Doesn't look like artwork from either the pokemon website, nor corocoro

Geez, I'd sooner want HD images of the corocoro pages so we can know the full information

..Or did somebody redraw it ? Doesn't look like artwork from either the pokemon website, nor corocoro

Geez, I'd sooner want HD images of the corocoro pages so we can know the full information
What are you talking about? It looks exactly like the artwork on corocoro (check serebii)

Last edited:
What are you talking about? It loos exactly like the artwork on corocoro (check serebii)
Not the drawing itself, I mean the style around it is neither typical of the pokemon website nor corocoro, so I wonder where it's from even

Not the drawing itself, I mean the style around it is neither typical of the pokemon website nor corocoro, so I wonder where it's from even
Oh you meant the background? (my bad!)
Maybe it's standard on the french Pokémon twitter?

That's the exact same artwork as shown in Coro Coro. The background is meaningless.

That's the exact same artwork as shown in Coro Coro. The background is meaningless.
well it ain't meaningless in regards to the source of it.. pokekalos claims the source is a mystery and that there is absolutely nothing else leaked/obtained yet...if the source is some actual website that may have more information than we know, then i'm interested to know about it

Updated the OP based on the reveal of Lycanroc Dusk Form. With that the following leak could be confirmed fake:

Ultra Leaker Leak (June 7th):
Ultra Lycanroc Midday and Ultra Lycanroc Midnight: Midday is Rock/Fighting, and Ultrafast is it's ability, Steadfast but it cancels the flinch as well. Midnight makes it so No Guard only affects opponent.

I think that info is fake enough to earn its place under 'Confirmed Fake' so moved it there.

Also, while the Ultra Actuallyreal Leak falsely said there would be a second trailer on August 6th, I'll keep it under 'Unconfirmed' for a while longer, cause trailer dates can change and all, not enough proof to confirm it as fake just yet.

well it ain't meaningless in regards to the source of it.. pokekalos claims the source is a mystery and that there is absolutely nothing else leaked/obtained yet...if the source is some actual website that may have more information than we know, then i'm interested to know about it

What's the twitter account?

If it's just the official French Pokemon account, then this is literally nothing. But even if it's from a different, unofficial source, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Back
Top Bottom