• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I would've been pretty impressed if this came before the Coro Coro leaks. But right now, it could've just as easily been ripped from a high quality scan.

I would've been pretty impressed if this came before the Coro Coro leaks. But right now, it could've just as easily been ripped from a high quality scan
or high quality fanart.

I don't know why people are questioning the validity of the artwork. That's the official artwork...
Unless I'm missing something, isn't that art from a 'mystery source'? I'm not sure if a mystery source counts as an official art

looks like a literal bootleg tbh...I once got a bootleg mega charizard x and it looks just as bad

Let's be honest though, as somebody that collects pokemon plushies, the official ones are hit and miss.

Especially if they have a more detailed design than other pokemon or are made by Tomy or whoever does the other ones like that $40 misshapened Ninetales from Hot Topic that is also putting out a Shin Tyranatar looking plushie.

Let's be honest though, as somebody that collects pokemon plushies, the official ones are hit and miss.

Especially if they have a more detailed design than other pokemon or are made by Tomy or whoever does the other ones like that $40 misshapened Ninetales from Hot Topic that is also putting out a Shin Tyranatar looking plushie.
The life sized Jolteon and Vaporeon got a hell lot of criticism on Japanese twitters too...

the thing that the lycanrock scan is the only scan for this month was a random thought that i had,also...

If we now have an high quality pic of that thing,why not more scans?

Seems like they might be hinting an event distribution evolution and if that's the case, it's terribad.. makes the whole thing seem worse than it already is

As for corocoro scans, at this point I'm just gonna opt to think that's all we are getting and that we will probably get another stupid trailer about the carrotwolf around corocoro's release date and if not then, at worlds or something..uh...

Back
Top Bottom